Post-Game Talk: Big Win!! Yuuuuge! Tor 4:2 Wpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
Why are people complaining about the refs? Thought they were fine save for a brutal icing call
i agree they were fine but man that ehlers flop was so obvious.. that and there was once instance where kappy tried to skate away with the puck and was getting held up a bit from behind.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
The penalties were only 3 to 1. Granted I think it should have been 3 to 3. But don't let Babcock off the hook for his Babfoolery.

hey at least were are on the road; if we played home with last change babcock would have gone full "country song loving GudPro" mode

:laugh:

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
In all seriousness, we were ready to play tonight, looked very organized and crisp. The Jets are a great team, they pushed back and had us on or heels, Andy came up big. Big win in their barn, love it.
We outplayed and outcoached the other team;)
After that ridiculous title last game, all the people that hated on Babcock deserve to have it thrown back on them.

Reactions: DarkKnight

Quarter

The caravan moves on
Mar 3, 2011
Ontario
The Marincin-Odoganov pairing is what nightmares are made of.

Hopefully Dermott is back Saturday. If Hainsey can't go I'd rather see Holl in for Marincin. Odoganov has looked better of late but he can't play with Marincin. Both of those players need to play with someone that can carry them.
I thought they were both fine tonight. Nowhere near poor enough to call the pairing a nightmare, at the very least.

Reactions: WestCoastLeafs

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
UxFYcqS.png

Zizzzzy

Dec 6, 2017
Karlsson is already a minus 7 on the season. I just think that guy is overrated. I'm much happier with John.

Our Offense has made a few "#1 Dmen" look pretty silly, yet people still feel we should trade it away for Defense. Matthews walked around Karlsson regularly in Ottawa (including first game), owned Drew D a few times in the LA game, and I forget who it was that Tavares dangled the jock off of a few games ago.

Semantics

PUBLIC ENEMY #1
Jan 3, 2007
San Francisco
The penalties were only 3 to 1. Granted I think it should have been 3 to 3. But don't let Babcock off the hook for his Babfoolery.

2.5 to 1 if you look at the ice time, the Jets scored halfway through Brown's penalty.

I can't believe people are seriously arguing that Brown/Hyman/Lindholm deserve the same ice time as Matthews. That's what all of these posts imply, assuming PP/PK were balanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad