Post-Game Talk: Big Win!! Yuuuuge! Tor 4:2 Wpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
Good W.

We still need to learn to keep the foot on the gas, but the first 40 were great periods.

phillipmike

Oct 27, 2009
Line-EHHH's better (clap clap clap clap clap)

Line-EHHH's better (clap clap clap clap clap)

Line-EHHH's better (clap clap clap clap clap) etc.

Reactions: Budz22 and Zizzzzy

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
22 shots against in the third period. Loved the first 2, hated the 3rd. A drastic shift like that has to be partially coaching, C'mon Babcock.

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
@BayStBullies
Never a doubt. The Leafs owned nearly the entire game. They could have won by far more.

'peg was given life off some refs calling to the score, but Marner and Tavares shut them up fast.

socko

Nov 26, 2013
Martinez, GA
Really impressed with Kapanen. Think I underestimated this guy because Babcock had him playing on the 4th line.

Zizzzzy

Dec 6, 2017
Jets may have a Maple Leaf in their logo.... But they are not the Maple Leafs! 2 points in the bank

Reactions: Lilou

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
that was basically the effort i wanted to see. Great teams don't let losing streaks snowball. Good for them for basically controling the game. a little spotty in the third.
I will say it again. if you are going to stack the 1st unit - then run that unit for 1.30 or longer. if you aren't, then split that unit up. I honestly feel (and it feels so dumb to say it) it's like well it's stacked and it's Matthews on it, but AHA seee. the 2nd Unit gets all the ice time. but that's what i t feels like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->