TV: Big Brother U.S - Season 20 - Cast Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
The old people always seem to go first. its usually a safe bet. BUT its funny that it wouldn't of been the case if the spirit guru wouldn't of got jealous that another woman took her crush lol.
For people that don't know Kaitlyn has a boyfriend lol

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
For people that don't know Kaitlyn has a boyfriend lol

Dammmn. ok, I thought she was just making excuses about not wanting a showmance in the alliance bc she was jealous of their relationship on a intimate level. She did give out that vibe based on the edit.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
This is my first time watching BB ever and I'm kinda disappointed that the first BB player that I liked got evicted first of the season... lol.

Reactions: CPTN71

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Dammmn. ok, I thought she was just making excuses about not wanting a showmance in the alliance bc she was jealous of their relationship on a intimate level. She did give out that vibe based on the edit.
Oh she's definitely feeling him and jealous of their relationship. So this just makes the entire thing even messier lol. She was extremely flirtatious towards fysal all week.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Scottie and Winston nominated. Scottie is a willing pawn
Rachel is least trending
No one knows yet who is most trending

likewall32

**putt meem hear**
Feb 6, 2006
Central PA
That HOH hit way too close to home. 60% of the people are on the street, the high paying jobs are unattainable for everyone, and a 50K job, which may be the second best option, gets you shit all in the end.

San Jose, everybody.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I thought Kaitlyn was a psycho from the moment I read her bio in the reveal.

I've cooled off on Swaggy C. All his shirts having that damn name on them is dumb too. I don't really like anyone this season.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Hard to say. Once people start talking game more I think his manipulation tactics will be outed pretty quick. He is playing very well though so far.

They could, but I’ve seen enough of this game to know that most of them won’t think hard enough to figure it out, and he’s building his own unit of minions who will be numbers for him when that group of 6 he’s in splits. He’s also got America on his side, and that’s a big part of the equation.

Still a big risk for Kaitlyn to do what she’s doing with Scottie, but it works if he comes off the block.

Reactions: tacogeoff

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
They could, but I’ve seen enough of this game to know that most of them won’t think hard enough to figure it out, and he’s building his own unit of minions who will be numbers for him when that group of 6 he’s in splits. He’s also got America on his side, and that’s a big part of the equation.

Still a big risk for Kaitlyn to do what she’s doing with Scottie, but it works if he comes off the block.

True. I just have a feeling he is going to get too cocky. Just finished the episode. How long does the bb app store go on for? Kaitlyn is crazy lol

BluesOne31

We going insane
Dec 31, 2011
True. I just have a feeling he is going to get too cocky. Just finished the episode. How long does the bb app store go on for? Kaitlyn is crazy lol

I think the App store is 4 or 5 weeks based on how there were 5 rewards and punishments week 1 and then there were only 4 this week. So they keep removing the one that was picked until theres 1 or none left.

She's definitely crazy. It's funny because people complain that they hate when no one makes a big move and doesn't want blood on their hands in the first few weeks but if her idea works out this week, she will have made a big move. But it would put a big target on her back with her week 1 alliance.

Reactions: tacogeoff

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Kaitlyn is trying to play even if she’s being annoying. I don’t know if she’s fully connecting in her head why she’s doing this but she knows that not only is her alliance is bad, she’s at the bottom of it and if one of them had to go that it would be her since she doesn’t have a strong #1. Or any #1. And she also looks like she can lie, we’ll just see if she can keep it straight.

If you’re playing for real and you’re thinking not egregiously stupid or delusional then you’re good in my book.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Season is off to a quality start, I like it.

Laughed when Kaitlyn went from wanting to get the least blood on her hands as possible (or as she called it, the job of the HOH.... sigh) to wanting to backdoor Swaggy.

Reactions: donghabs98

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Huh? There is no Frank

fcab34f1-58cd-4f85-b648-48aae236404b-112858_0735b.jpg

Frank_Eudy-86240594-f594-4a19-9372-d649d5338c07.jpg

Reactions: irunthepeg

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Kaitlyn is trying to play even if she’s being annoying. I don’t know if she’s fully connecting in her head why she’s doing this but she knows that not only is her alliance is bad, she’s at the bottom of it and if one of them had to go that it would be her since she doesn’t have a strong #1. Or any #1. And she also looks like she can lie, we’ll just see if she can keep it straight.

If you’re playing for real and you’re thinking not egregiously stupid or delusional then you’re good in my book.

True. but I do find it funny when players flip from the bottom of an alliance to the bottom of the other one lol. If she pulls the back door off or getting out scottie then she may jump a few names on the list.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Tyler is going to the end
I think so as well. He's so manipulative, but is good at coming off as as genuine. Swaggy THINKS that he's running the show, but Tyler actually is.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Tyler won the Veto over the weekend. He used it to take off Scottie and Swaggy went up. Swaggy is hoping that he gets a power app before eviction night.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
I thought Kaitlyn was a psycho from the moment I read her bio in the reveal.

I've cooled off on Swaggy C. All his shirts having that damn name on them is dumb too. I don't really like anyone this season.

Yeah I don't like how contestants now come into the house thinking they are a brand. I get it, it's the natural progression and the nature of such a self-serving show but it just looks so incredibly disingenuous. I don't want Swaggy C to go home yet just because he seems like such an idiot that's good for TV.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yeah I don't like how contestants now come into the house thinking they are a brand. I get it, it's the natural progression and the nature of such a self-serving show but it just looks so incredibly disingenuous. I don't want Swaggy C to go home yet just because he seems like such an idiot that's good for TV.
Lol

“What more do I have to do? Comp wins, first showmance, what more do you want from me America?”

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad