TV: Big Brother U.S - Season 20 - Cast Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Very happy that Sam got the reward. It seems only right after that robot punishment. She's down to earth and really genuine which is a nice change from the other personalities.

I'm split on Swaggy C, his cockiness and sense of entitlement completely turn me off but at the same time I dont mind watching him.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
Very happy that Sam got the reward. It seems only right after that robot punishment. She's down to earth and really genuine which is a nice change from the other personalities.

I'm split on Swaggy C, his cockiness and sense of entitlement completely turn me off but at the same time I dont mind watching him.
He's entertaining, I want him to be in the house for most of the game, but I don't want him to win.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Darn. Was hoping sam would go this week. I just cant stand the pity crying and boohoo me attitude.

Swaggy c is quite cocky, it was entertaining to see him brought down to earth for a minute when he didn't win the BB app.

Dont really have many favorites yet but I like kaycee so far.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I'm sorry but, anyone who calls themselves Swaggy C is a total D-bag. Hope they backdoor him badly.

Does anyone have a site they are using to watch the live feeds for free? Could you kindly DM me the site if you do? The one I usually use seems to be out of commission.

Last edited:

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
No way could I do that first stage of POV. I'm terrified of snakes.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Steve says he’s down to making deals, did he ever attempt to make a deal with people if he picked houseguests choice for the veto? Or try to work something with Faysal? He just kind of picked him and hoped he would use it for no reason. You’re on the block, dude, and the other person on the block is only in the house half the time. You’re not safe, you need to hustle.

IBleedOil247

Aug 12, 2005
Edmonton
Im a dedicated BB Fan since about Season 3 and I am having a hard time with the HG's this year.
I don't mind Tyler, JC, and Faysal
Angela and Rachel are excellent eye candy
Swaggy, Steve, and Kaitlyn need to go ASAP - Cant stand em

The rest are just boring (Angela and Rachel are also boring but at least there hot haha)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Kaitlyn is annoying to watch, but she looks like she can think. Like when something is happening, she needs to go hide in a room and meditate. Her head doesn’t keep up with her mouth.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
You have to actually work to keep yourself safe.

Riggins

Jul 12, 2002
Vancouver, BC
This is actually a good season so far. Two sides to the house and a close vote to start. People are there to play, not like the cereal eating guy from last year. Kaitlyn as HOH has the potential to be entertainment gold, especially after turning on her alliance to evict Steve.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I wonder if this season could turn into something similar to season 6. We can at least hope...

I think they cut the B/S eventually and implode. They are all too nice right now for it to last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad