TV: Big Brother U.S - Season 20 - Cast Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
God damn I hate when someone makes a big move and then turns into a massive baby and turns them self into one giant pity party. Like she pulls the back door move and somehow she is playing the victim here. I'd respect the move if she could actually own it herself.

It can work if you play it up.

Even Dan did that.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
It can work if you play it up.

Even Dan did that.
Dan more so strategically manipulated Danielle emotionally or was playing it against the house when he had his back up against the wall. Just making the big move like she did tonight and turning the pity party on before during and after it does absolutely nothing for me.

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
LOL so Kaitlyn was doing all of that mental math to end up being way off. What the heck was she doing?

EDIT: Meant Rachel

Last edited:

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
WTF was that Math.

Rachel spends a minute doing math, and comes out with 12500 seconds which is over 208 minutes???? Like wuttttttt.

I would be excited for this week but Scottie just voted out Swaggy so who knows if he will jump ship or not... He will most likely do what Tyler wants so rip Fessy. This season turning south quickly.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Oh my god what the hell kind of math was that

Dan more so strategically manipulated Danielle emotionally or was playing it against the house when he had his back up against the wall. Just making the big move like she did tonight and turning the pity party on before during and after it does absolutely nothing for me.
Dan was always big on building up sympathy. He just knew how to not make it a pity party.

BluesOne31

We going insane
Dec 31, 2011
We all know Big brother will throw a return to the house challenge in there in week 4 or 5 for Swaggy to get back in the house. Season isn’t dead yet.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
We all know Big brother will throw a return to the house challenge in there in week 4 or 5 for Swaggy to get back in the house. Season isn’t dead yet.

It won't be for Swaggy though. Sam has the power to choose who that will be whether it's this week coming up or the week after it's forced. Julie also gave Swaggy information about the game (mentioning Haliegh voted for him) so it definitely won't be him.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
No they aren’t. The return is Sam’s power app. They may do one for the jury too.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
God damn I hate when someone makes a big move and then turns into a massive baby and turns them self into one giant pity party. Like she pulls the back door move and somehow she is playing the victim here. I'd respect the move if she could actually own it herself.
Same here, I literally lol'd when she started giving her half-ass remarks about how she "always got walked all over her whole life and this felt good for her to stand up for herself and blah blah blah". I would have respected the moved a lot more if she just bucked up and said that she was HOH and she was using her power to take out a strong competitor.

Pretty laugh-worthy that she let Tyler run her HOH and make all the moves without anyone really knowing it was him.

LOL so Kaitlyn was doing all of that mental math to end up being way off. What the heck was she doing?

EDIT: Meant Rachel

Yeah, I have no f***ing clue what she was doing, Julie kept slamming her for an answer and was about to eliminate her. lol

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Seems like Rachel meant to put 1250 which is just over 20 minutes but she added an extra lol. Afterwards she thought she put 1250. Scottie would have still won regardless.

MJG

Sep 18, 2007
Somewhere
I'll be judging Tyler this week. I think he's in pretty good with Scottie and won't touch the block. And I don't think it matters who goes home, he'll still be in control. Let's see if he can keep quiet, put his head down and let the week play out without trying to control things.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
I'll be judging Tyler this week. I think he's in pretty good with Scottie and won't touch the block. And I don't think it matters who goes home, he'll still be in control. Let's see if he can keep quiet, put his head down and let the week play out without trying to control things.
Yeah, I think that will be his strategy this week. Scottie is smart enough to know when he's being played, as evidenced by him referencing not being a "sidekick". He knew Swaggy wanted him as a sidekick, and he wasn't about that. Tyler also seems smart enough to know that Scottie isn't going to let him run the HOH as easily as Kaitlyn did.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Scottie nominated Winston and Brett for eviction.

Reactions: tacogeoff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad