TV: Big Brother U.S - Season 20 - Cast Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
seriously tho

Brett went from having the entire other side of the house wanting him to be evicted to now having them think he's on their side. What the ****
I seriously don't understand how someone can be sitting on the block twice like Brett was.....and you are 100% sure he will be voted out and then he ends up staying. And the conclusion they come to is "Yup that guy is definitely all on his own"

Reactions: tacogeoff

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Veto comp spoiler specifics
so the veto was OTEV. First round, Tyler is on the platform with the Wrong answer. As rockstar is coming up the platform she shows him her answer, he realizes he's wrong and goes back to get the correct one. He should have been out round one...

The final 4 was Fessy, haileigh, rockstar and Tyler. So foute would have won the veto most likely and one of l6 would have been going home. Also in the final round, rockstar got to the platform first but had the wrong answer lol...

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
So the ceremony happened and as expected Tyler pulled Angela down. They still for whatever reason seem to think they have the votes to keep Rockstar....but then go ahead and have Scottie and Haleigh telling JC he is at the bottom of the totem pole which basically locks his vote in firmly against them. Add on to that Tyler putting in work to get Sam back on board for now and this is looking like a fairly lopsided vote. Haleigh also came out and told Brett that her target this week was Tyler. This after she spent the last 2 full days chasing him around the house telling him how she would never target him. So obviously Brett went and told Tyler right away. They are literally a 2 steps behind at all times.
It's definitely going to be another FOUTTE member going home this week. L6 has this shit locked down. They couldn't have done any better for themselves this week after losing the HOH.
They've got the hacker and the veto, they changed both noms and the other side has no clue what is going on. And on top of that, Tyler didn't have to use his Power App to stay safe.

seriously tho

Brett went from having the entire other side of the house wanting him to be evicted to now having them think he's on their side. What the ****
Pretty ridiculous. Dude is charismatic as all hell.

so the veto was OTEV. First round, Tyler is on the platform with the Wrong answer. As rockstar is coming up the platform she shows him her answer, he realizes he's wrong and goes back to get the correct one. He should have been out round one...

The final 4 was Fessy, haileigh, rockstar and Tyler. So foute would have won the veto most likely and one of l6 would have been going home. Also in the final round, rockstar got to the platform first but had the wrong answer lol...
I don't understand why tf she would do this? lol what a bone-head. Maybe trying to score some brownie points with Tyler. She knows he's powerful in the house.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
It's definitely going to be another FOUTTE member going home this week. L6 has this **** locked down. They couldn't have done any better for themselves this week after losing the HOH.
They've got the hacker and the veto, they changed both noms and the other side has no clue what is going on. And on top of that, Tyler didn't have to use his Power App to stay safe.

I don't understand why tf she would do this? lol what a bone-head. Maybe trying to score some brownie points with Tyler. She knows he's powerful in the house.
Don't think it was intentional, probably a lapse of judgement.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
Don't think it was intentional, probably a lapse of judgement.
I agree, that's likely the case. If it did happen to be intentional, though, I'd think the only explanation would be trying to score brownie points out of desperation from being on the block constantly.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Sam has to be doing some sort of strategy right?

There's no way you can apply for the show and not expect people to be lying and fake and what not. I get some of the recruits from like agencies and what not haven't seen the show, but I don't think Sam is a recruit, so it seems bizarre.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014

There's no way you can apply for the show and not expect people to be lying and fake and what not. I get some of the recruits from like agencies and what not haven't seen the show, but I don't think Sam is a recruit, so it seems bizarre.
No, I honestly think she's having a legitimate meltdown. I think she under-estimated the gamesmanship involved in Big Brother. I do believe that Sam was recruited. My girlfriend read that production asked her to watch previous BB while she was sequestered prior to the game and she would not watch it.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yeah I read Sam is a recruit too. She’s never watched the show, and procures told her to watch at least one season while sequestered. She lied and told people in the house on the feeds that she didn’t even do that (watch a season).

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
How does someone like Sam get recruited though?
They recruit people from Instagram and work with professional recruiting companies. Sometimes people who are talent agents help out. That's how you get people from other game shows, or people who were in other entertainment jobs getting into BB.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
They recruited her off of her Instagram.

Eww.

I don't get that. Like, if they are bringing people in from an agency, like whatever, it's still stupid, but I get they want a certain look, but Instagram?

It's just a slap in the face of probably millions who go to the in person castings, who are actually fans of the show and know what it is about, and know what they are getting in to.

Like sure, probably 75% of those people are not personable enough to go on the show, but you can't tell me there aren't like 7-10 people who go to those things to cast, and the remaining 4-7 are the ones you bring in from agencies or whatever.

Reactions: TNT87 and tacogeoff

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Yeah I read Sam is a recruit too. She’s never watched the show, and procures told her to watch at least one season while sequestered. She lied and told people in the house on the feeds that she didn’t even do that (watch a season).

Imagine being sequestered in a hotel room for a week, and not watching the show you are about to be on. That doesn't make sense to me :laugh:

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
Eww.

I don't get that. Like, if they are bringing people in from an agency, like whatever, it's still stupid, but I get they want a certain look, but Instagram?

It's just a slap in the face of probably millions who go to the in person castings, who are actually fans of the show and know what it is about, and know what they are getting in to.

Like sure, probably 75% of those people are not personable enough to go on the show, but you can't tell me there aren't like 7-10 people who go to those things to cast, and the remaining 4-7 are the ones you bring in from agencies or whatever.
That's all I've been thinking ever since she has been throwing this whole tantrum. Think of the countless people who dream every day of going on BB and go through the application process every year and never get on, then Sam is on there talking about how she doesn't want to play the game and was going to refuse to vote, tried to get everyone to throw the hacker comp to her and she wouldn't use it... So ridiculous.

Imagine being sequestered in a hotel room for a week, and not watching the show you are about to be on. That doesn't make sense to me :laugh:
Absolutely ridiculous. lol She doesn't know a single thing about the game...

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere

And people wonder if this show is rigged.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere

I think shes faking. The Sam on the feeds isnt whining like the one on the netwok broadcasts.

They wouldnt recruit a country girl from the middle of nowhere. I think shes real but I also think shes playing it up to a degree.

Now Rockstar, thats a total recruit I think. For as emotional as Sam is nobody is as socially awkward as Rockstar. She also is a social justice warrior who said on one of the feeds she was using this to launch a political career. The networks LOVE anyway they can find a way to tell you what to think.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
It's definitely going to be another FOUTTE member going home this week. L6 has this **** locked down. They couldn't have done any better for themselves this week after losing the HOH.

The HoH changes the veto nom though. So if it changes an L6 member would go up. Unless Haleigh loses her mind or something.

Depending who the replacement would be she might not be bad to keep around because shes not a threat to win the game.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Eww.

Social media is a toxic poison. They probably need some weird people on these shows but you can find those in person easily now. The average millenial is socially awkward. Scottie is actually more of a norm now than the outcast he wishes he could be. Most cant socialize well at all. In a way Sam isnt that weird or different. If you know how the world really works from a fundamental standpoint I would say shes actually smart in how she lives in a societal structure thats a screw job.

I eould rather see interested players but they arent always great either. Swaggy sold himsrlf as a diehard yet did the easiest thing you could do to make yourself a target.

I just wanna know the qualifications. Someone like Rachel or something also had to be a recruit. You know they wanna throw a couple of hot girls in there for ratings.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Have you watched big brother before or is this your first season?

This is the first season with the power apps. They had the tree of temptation but that wasnt mandatory and it didnt impact the game as much. The only one I think who picked from the tree last season was Mark when he was on the block.

The stuff they have added this season is dumb and I hope they realize these tech angles havent made the game better at all and its mostly blown up in their faces.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
If you ever go to a casting or submit a casting tape, think up of some stereotype and play it hard. It's legitimatley the only reason you get casted through these things it seems.

It's what Dan Gheesling did. He's what, the gym teacher and football coach at his school? And he played it like he was this Catholic Teacher and hardcore very into religion. Tyler from this season apparently played up the surfer character because they have one on every year. Derrick obviously had a great one in being an undercover cop.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Angela and Tyler are her two closest alliance members, I don't see a problem with Kaycee telling those two. I don't see either of them spilling the beans.

Tyler won the veto, so she won't be going up. L6 just rekt the other side of the house this week, they got hacker AND veto. They're going to easily evict another member of Whatever "FOUTTE" is calling themselves now.

L6 is dismantling the other side of the house. I can honestly see Kaycee, Angela, and Tyler getting to Final 3 together.

That would be a boring Final 3, the winner would be a slam dunk. I would love to see Brett and Tyler be the final 2. That vote could go either way. I think Brett is the only person who can beat Tyler IF jury doesnt vote on emotion and on gameplay. Last year it went both ways for Paul. He had his good little soldiers like Kevin and Alex. Then he pissed off others who threw shit to be evicted. People were getting fed up that he was the de facto HoH every week. At least this season the ring leaders arent telling people to throw every competition and stuff

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I think shes faking. The Sam on the feeds isnt whining like the one on the netwok broadcasts.

They wouldnt recruit a country girl from the middle of nowhere. I think shes real but I also think shes playing it up to a degree.

Now Rockstar, thats a total recruit I think. For as emotional as Sam is nobody is as socially awkward as Rockstar. She also is a social justice warrior who said on one of the feeds she was using this to launch a political career. The networks LOVE anyway they can find a way to tell you what to think.
She’s not faking it lol. The producers edit Sam to make it look like she’s nice when she isn’t. Simple as that.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
If you ever go to a casting or submit a casting tape, think up of some stereotype and play it hard. It's legitimatley the only reason you get casted through these things it seems.

It's what Dan Gheesling did. He's what, the gym teacher and football coach at his school? And he played it like he was this Catholic Teacher and hardcore very into religion. Tyler from this season apparently played up the surfer character because they have one on every year. Derrick obviously had a great one in being an undercover cop.
Yeah, even with his first on-camera interview he is still playing up the dumb surfer character even then. He dropped that act pretty quickly. lol.

Reactions: irunthepeg

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
She’s not faking it lol. The producers edit Sam to make it look like she’s nice when she isn’t. Simple as that.

There has tyo be a reason. I know they edit shit on all these shows but would they really go as far to let her basically bad mouth the game? Maybe not bad mouthing the game as much as its ideals and principles. I mean she did call out the idea of how fake the masses are and even heartless. It could be a cop out. But would they really edit the family and friends who talk her up? They didnt really likely ask for this whole experience. Either most families are clueless when it comes to most of their contestant family members or shit is manipulated. But only one person wins so I really dont know why they would all agree to it across the board. It's not like these people are getting paid for being there. The only thing that might get covered is their flights. Fessy asked Scottie if families came to the finale and if their travel was paid for. Scottie said they could but didnt think their travel was paid for.

I felt bad for Sam having to be a robot. I wonder if that factored into how they have gone about selling her? It was easy to root for her early on. I have a love/hate relationship with Sam. I think she can do certain physical competitions well, she can play but her personality has gone from this real act to always bitching. I think she could win but I also wouldnt be sad to see her go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad