TV: Big Brother U.S - Season 20 - Cast Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Lol couldnt even keep it a secret for 2 minutes. Shes already told 2 people, that never works out well, it will eventually get around. I predict she goes back up after the veto comp if its used this week.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Lol couldnt even keep it a secret for 2 minutes. Shes already told 2 people, that never works out well, it will eventually get around. I predict she goes back up after the veto comp if its used this week.
Her side has been able to actually keep a secret. Also she could go back up but as long as it is still beside Rockstar it doesn't matter.

Reactions: tacogeoff

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
She's not remembering that there's another app out there

Say Tyler wins the power of veto this week, think he uses it and his app or just the power of veto? I feel like if he has the power of veto he may be less likely to use it and his app,. even with Angela on the block. Winning the veto wouldnt guarantee him safety. Rockstar has been up twice, may be easier to just keep the noms the same.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Rockstar is so annoying

No one cares about her in this game.

Nothing annoys me more than floaters actually acting like they are doing anything, and this season we have two of them in RockStar and Sam
It happens every time there are people doing laps around other house guests. They for some reason think they are the only ones doing work in the house. No you are just getting worked over so bad every week you still haven't seen it.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Say Tyler wins the power of veto this week, think he uses it and his app or just the power of veto? I feel like if he has the power of veto he may be less likely to use it and his app,. even with Angela on the block. Winning the veto wouldnt guarantee him safety. Rockstar has been up twice, may be easier to just keep the noms the same.
If he wins Veto then he is safe for the week and there is no point to using the power. Rockstar would be going home.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
None of them strike me as smart. You have a substitute teacher, that means you're not good enough for the government indoctrination giving, you have a professional protestor and they are always told what to be angry about. Then you have a student and in academia now the kids cant think, nor is it encouraged even if they are capable to.

Scottie is more of a loan wolf and plays both sides. Those girls were easy to play, hes played them well and tried to befriend Tyler. I think that could be his undoing but I will say after last week's power of veto competition it's apparent he's a good athlete so maybe he can play his way out of ppotential troubles.

This is one of the silliest posts I’ve ever seen filled with partisan ignorance lol

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Guess thats true. Someone won't vote this week. He almost would be dumb to use it if he got it. KC should have went for Fessy. Rockstar is old news.
Rockstar is a number on that side of the house....specifically that won't win the veto. They put Fessy up and he has a much better shot at the veto and taking himself down and someone from L6 goes home this week. They will cancel Fessy's vote though.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Per those that watch the feeds, Haleigh knew KC got the hacker comp because she could hear here celebrating in the room next to her during the competition.

Lmao. That is pretty funny. Should of played it cool instead of hopping up and down

I wonder when jc is going to make a move. With the other side dwindling he will be a target sooner than later.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
it's really crazy to see the evolution of Brett's game. Winston brought him down but since then, Brett's social game is through the roof. He's taken Tyler's role of being in the middle of the house and going from being a really big target, to being relatively safe as he's playing both sides right now.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Hey all, I just found this thread and I love the show, so would love to discuss with ya'll!

I've got Tyler pegged to win this game, but Haleigh has to go next week in order for the path to become clear imo. She's the only one targeting him. He's obviously going to be safe this week but starting next week things could get dicey. He and Brett are my two favourites, and if it came down to them as a final two I really wouldn't care who won - they both deserve it imo. Tyler is a genius and great at physical comps. Brett has an outstanding social game and can also be really good at physical comps. Their challenge will be the mental comps.

It'll be hilarious when Rockstar leaves this week because Haleigh & Co. believe she'll be safe. They actually think it'll be Fessy, Scottie, Brett, J.C. and Sam voting for her to stay (if noms remain the same) but in reality it'll be Kaycee using the Hacker option on someone like Fessy, and then Brett + J.C. voting with Tyler and Kaycee to evict Rockstar.

I must say, this has been one of the best seasons in a long time. Great players this season.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Would they allow her to do that?
They cannot stop her from self-evicting. She threatened to self-evict because she didn't want to have to vote out Bayleigh, in that case Sam would have left the house and there would be no eviction.

Lol Brett. Another one of those intelligence guys who takes themselves way too seriously. They all suck at their job because its centered around spying not intelligence.
Production often feeds these guys lines, I highly doubt that any of the lines that he talks about "Intelligence" etc. are genuinely from him. Don't get me wrong, he's a douche, but BB Production feeds them a lot of lines in DR sessions.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
Angela and Tyler are her two closest alliance members, I don't see a problem with Kaycee telling those two. I don't see either of them spilling the beans.

Tyler won the veto, so she won't be going up. L6 just rekt the other side of the house this week, they got hacker AND veto. They're going to easily evict another member of Whatever "FOUTTE" is calling themselves now.

L6 is dismantling the other side of the house. I can honestly see Kaycee, Angela, and Tyler getting to Final 3 together.

Last edited:
Reactions: tacogeoff

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
Should probably put this in spoilers the veto hasn't been show on TV yet
Shit, sorry about that. I'm usually pretty vigilant about spoilers, it's hard for me to keep straight what I read on updates / see on the feeds and what is on TV. I put it in the tag now. You should edit your quote of my post so it's not in your reply too. Thanks for the heads up.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
I'm also watching season 10 for the first time right now too, so my brain is all mixed up in terms of veto/nominations etc. lol

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
So the ceremony happened and as expected Tyler pulled Angela down. They still for whatever reason seem to think they have the votes to keep Rockstar....but then go ahead and have Scottie and Haleigh telling JC he is at the bottom of the totem pole which basically locks his vote in firmly against them. Add on to that Tyler putting in work to get Sam back on board for now and this is looking like a fairly lopsided vote. Haleigh also came out and told Brett that her target this week was Tyler. This after she spent the last 2 full days chasing him around the house telling him how she would never target him. So obviously Brett went and told Tyler right away. They are literally a 2 steps behind at all times.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009

Have you watched big brother before or is this your first season?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
seriously tho

Brett went from having the entire other side of the house wanting him to be evicted to now having them think he's on their side. What the f***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad