TV: Big Brother U.S - Season 20 - Cast Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Another crazy episode. Hell, they should want Rockstar to be gone from their alliance. She's only been detrimental to it.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Rockstar is awful. Not only is she dumb, she’s completely unaware of anything and constantly plays the victim card. We get it, you’re sad you’re on the block. We get it, you’re sad Tyler used the Veto on Angela (lol at her saying she should have batted her eyelashes more). It’s Big Brother, welcome to the game.

KC will stay for sure. Fessy’s vote will be gone, and JC/Sam have been pretty loyal to L6. You have Brett, Tyler, Angela and you just need one more.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Rockstar is awful. Not only is she dumb, she’s completely unaware of anything and constantly plays the victim card. We get it, you’re sad you’re on the block. We get it, you’re sad Tyler used the Veto on Angela (lol at her saying she should have batted her eyelashes more). It’s Big Brother, welcome to the game.

KC will stay for sure. Fessy’s vote will be gone, and JC/Sam have been pretty loyal to L6. You have Brett, Tyler, Angela and you just need one more.

She has a good point though. Theres so many other people. Why not put up Fessy or something? He has done NOTHING in this game either and the fact you could do it anonymously makes it better.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
She has a good point though. Theres so many other people. Why not put up Fessy or something? He has done NOTHING in this game either and the fact you could do it anonymously makes it better.
They were putting up the person they thought would be the least likely to win the veto which is the smart play. Rockstar or Fessy going doesn't make much of a difference really. The fact that a number from the other side of the house is leaving during a Haleigh HoH is a win all day long.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016

Probably for social reasons.

I’d way rather live with Fessy than Rockstar. Neither have done anything game-wise.

Anyways, besides the point. She needs to stop crying about it...this is what she signed up for.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
They were putting up the person they thought would be the least likely to win the veto which is the smart play. Rockstar or Fessy going doesn't make much of a difference really. The fact that a number from the other side of the house is leaving during a Haleigh HoH is a win all day long.

You know though, the other side of the house is pretty broken up. It's pretty much became Haleigh, Rockstar and Fessy. Scottie has kind of broken away, hes playing both sides. As is JC. Sam just does whatever, like JC kind of belonged to no one but has a close friend on one side. Scottir's side keeps talking like giving him up. Rockstar just seems to do whatever. One minute shes talking to Fessy and haleigh and the next shes chilling with people like JC. Shes all over the place. She always looked like a follower.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Probably for social reasons.

I’d way rather live with Fessy than Rockstar. Neither have done anything game-wise.

Anyways, besides the point. She needs to stop crying about it...this is what she signed up for.

You have a point I suppose. Haleigh put up KC saying because we dont talk. So I mean its not as if all of these people got to talk to each other.

This season is heading for a boring end unless a floater or the other side of the house can hang.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
You have a point I suppose. Haleigh put up KC saying because we dont talk. So I mean its not as if all of these people got to talk to each other.

This season is heading for a boring end unless a floater or the other side of the house can hang.
Meh. People have literally been saying the season will be boring for like 5 evictions in a row and it hasn't happened. Seeing people actually play the game well is usually more entertaining then a bunch of idiots stumbling around with no clue what they are actually doing. There is a lot that can and will happen before the end to keep things interesting. Brett is the biggest one.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
At this point it’s Tyler’s game to lose and it’s not even close. It will be interesting to see if anyone on his side turn.
I believe they're in it to get to the final 4 and I hope it happens.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Next HOH Comp:
Next HoH comp is the slip and slide one. Could really go to anyone. Based on past seasons, tall athletic men have often won.

Would be fun to see Fessy win after Rockstar goes.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
This season hasn't been boring whatsoever. A true alliance vs alliance. Only twice IIRC has the house voted "together". So many backdoors. So many blindsides. Great use of the hacker power. It's been extremely entertaining.

So, so happy Rockstar will be going home. Idk what she has against young, decently good looking people but she's now upset with Angela and Tyler after being upset with Brett earlier. Remember her "those guys always win!" comment? Hilarious.

Can't wait to see the looks on Haleigh's and Fessy's faces when the votes come in tomorrow and it's 5-1 to evict Rockstar lmao.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Meh. People have literally been saying the season will be boring for like 5 evictions in a row and it hasn't happened. Seeing people actually play the game well is usually more entertaining then a bunch of idiots stumbling around with no clue what they are actually doing. There is a lot that can and will happen before the end to keep things interesting. Brett is the biggest one.

As long as that side remains united if they become the remaining five or what not the evictions won't be bitter and there won't be tension. I agree Brett can turn at any moment, I think hes the least loyal in the group. I think this has to do with his charisma. Getting rid of KC really wouldnt be the worst thing. Shes only won the hacker competition nd hasnt done amazing on the more physical ones shes been in. I know you say who would you rather live with but I also look at it as who has more potential. The smaller the field gets the less harder it will be in the physical competitions and the pro athlete would have the advantage. They do need one more vote and the perfect person to try and convince is JC but he hasnt always voted with L6. He voted Rockstar against Kaitlyn and voted to keep Bayleigh. I don't disagree with either move i'm just saying he has shown he will do his own thing.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
This season hasn't been boring whatsoever. A true alliance vs alliance. Only twice IIRC has the house voted "together". So many backdoors. So many blindsides. Great use of the hacker power. It's been extremely entertaining.

So, so happy Rockstar will be going home. Idk what she has against young, decently good looking people but she's now upset with Angela and Tyler after being upset with Brett earlier. Remember her "those guys always win!" comment? Hilarious.

Can't wait to see the looks on Haleigh's and Fessy's faces when the votes come in tomorrow and it's 5-1 to evict Rockstar lmao.

No, this season thus far has not been boring, I concur with that. I said it could get boring as it gets deeper. I don't like the added tech things, that would be my one complaint but much to profuctions hopes they've mostly flopped.

Her being mad at Brett was fair, that was slander and I would be pissed to, but being a guy instead of a girl I would probably deck him which would probably result in a self eviction I know.

They have always won pretty much, shes not wrong though until this week Angela was a lot like Rachel and done nothing but rode Tyler's coattails. Tyler has won a lot. I think 3 vetoes and HoH.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
At this point it’s Tyler’s game to lose and it’s not even close. It will be interesting to see if anyone on his side turn.

Brett if he gets on the block will turn on anyone but Winston, which was a queer bromance to begin with. Winston did nothing. If it wasnt for his bromance with Brett would have forgot he ever was on the show.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Brett if he gets on the block will turn on anyone but Winston, which was a queer bromance to begin with. Winston did nothing. If it wasnt for his bromance with Brett would have forgot he ever was on the show.
Brett has been on the block and hasn't thrown L6 under the bus. There is no reason for those 4 to turn on each other at this point anyways. If one of them can win HoH next week then I really don't see anyway a winner doesn't come for L6.

Reactions: BlackStar

BlackStar

Aug 12, 2010
This is one of the best season's in big brother history. And after all these years, after all these of mostly bad seasons, it feels great to say that. This is my favourite season since All Stars, and that was 13 years ago! And Tyler is the reason why. That guy is already probably top 5 player of all time for me. His strategical game and personality gives me chill-town vibes. He's made this season what it is.

Considering his alliance, secret power, and connections with people like Sam and JC, it appears that Tyler is going to make it pretty far into the game. And given his strong (surprisingly) mental, social, and physical game. He might win it all. He's looking like one of the most complete players in BB history.

Who would have ever considered that?

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
Top five player... people are going to give you a hard time for that. At 1st Tyler seemed like some slow stoner surfer guy but he’s not. He’s good at all facets of the game. People will say he’s going up against weak competition but he’s also systematically removed any threats from the game.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad