TV: Big Brother 23

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
All Frenchie had to do was not make promises. He couldn't help himself, though. He seems like a guy that loves to hear himself talk and talk and talk.

You can't make a deal with literally everyone and then not expect there to be backlash against you when people find out because they talk to each other.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Or he should have...just not played like a complete tire fire. It's baffling how all these "super fans" don't get that the optimal early game strategy is just to lay low, don't piss anyone off, and build relationships.

Like, you don't want to be HOH early game. It forces to you to make decisions with blood on your hands. Frenchie played terribly. Nothing to do with a dice game.
Being the first HOH isn't bad if you aren't a moron. Cody was the 1st HOH last season and basically set up his entire season that week.

Reactions: Thucydides

Thucydides

Dec 24, 2009
Frenchie went on and on about how smart he was in his intro video - people who brag about how smart they are typically aren’t that smart , and based on Frenchie’s game play , it shows.

Reactions: Prominence Problem

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
The twists screwed with Frenchie a little bit but he's also paranoid AF. His rationale for going after different people was unusual, I did appreciate him going after a couple of the Alpha males as these guys will typically form a very strong alliance. He probably did everyone a favor. I have not watched Sunday yet.

Thucydides

Dec 24, 2009
The twist is working in a game context, but not from a TV context. Each time they can decline it, they have. But I think the actual season has been good so far.

casting wise I think they did great . It’s the best season in awhile .

I’m not sure who they turn on once Brent leaves.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I think Derek x is my favourite BB player in years! He thinks the game really well.
He was the first pick in my BB pool I've done with my wife, her two friends, and my sister.
My other two picks were Azha and Xavier. Really liking my team right now. Although I am somewhat worried how the Cookout Alliance is going to hold up. They've been showing slight cracks in the alliance the last couple of episodes.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Derrick X and Hannah are my picks as to who I want to see win this game. Would be nice if they got to F2 together.

I think Azha is going to be the reason The Cookout falls apart. She seems like way too emotional of a player, and someone that is going to put her "team" ahead of the alliance she's created.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Claire is right to take the wildcard temptation. No one is targeting Kyland and Tiffany, and jury is only another week away. They didn’t tell you that part.

Reactions: Thucydides

Thucydides

Dec 24, 2009
I hope the house doesn’t get rid of Hannah, although I think they would be smart to as she’s a good player . There’s still a lot of “easy” targets left - Brittini, Azah, Whitney , Derek F .

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Claire is right to take the wildcard temptation. No one is targeting Kyland and Tiffany, and jury is only another week away. They didn’t tell you that part.
I am under the assumption that the house has an agreement to keep Brittani until jury, and give her the full experience.

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Derrick X and Hannah are my picks as to who I want to see win this game. Would be nice if they got to F2 together.

I think Azha is going to be the reason The Cookout falls apart. She seems like way too emotional of a player, and someone that is going to put her "team" ahead of the alliance she's created.
I think Big D might be the first person from the cookout eliminated.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I am under the assumption that the house has an agreement to keep Brittani until jury, and give her the full experience.
I think they do now, yeah.

One thing about the cookout, they had Xavier on the most, but you're in 2 different big alliances dude. Someone's gotta be on the block. If you got it together, she's got the votes to stay. If you don't, at least you're still working with 11 other people.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad