Best prospect not yet to play in the NHL.

aqsw

PM
Dec 11, 2004
Winnipeg
Nope....Oilers made the right decision. They will get there #1 Dman in 2012, wouldnt have have worked the other way around. There is about 3-4 Dmen that are better than Larsson in the 2012 draft. I expect better from someone who has almost 5,000 posts...

Or they could have taken Larsson and Yakupov next year.

McRpro

Cont. without supporting.
Aug 18, 2006
Clown World
Any one saying rnh is delusional, ATM many propects are better then him in consideration to overall hockey play, common he didn't even make team canada world junior team, saying he's the best right now is down right stupid.

I guess it depends how you define best current prospect. The one that can suit up right now and have an immediate impact or the one with the most potential down the road to be the best. Obviously RNH fits in with the latter.

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
Note on Sens' fans expectations for Rundblad: I think many of us are unsure where his potential really is, many see him as another Karlsson - a great offensive minded prospect who could be a #1 if he puts everything together. More realistically, we expect he'll be our 2nd pairing PMD.

Coco the Monkey*

Aug 31, 2010
People are going to be SO disappointed with Rundblad, he's not anywhere close as good as people seem to think.

I'm expecting him to be a nice compliment to Karlsson, but not as good as him.

He's a great prospect, so I don't know why you are bashing/underrating him.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
If they watch him play they will be disappointed. If they look at the boxscore he may mildly impress.

na his defensive woes are way over blown here.

I expect him to have a good rookie season next year similar to karlsson maybe even better

Chileiceman

Dec 14, 2004
Toronto
Kuznetsov lead his KHL (second best league in the world) team in scoring as an 18 year old, I vote for him.

Now this is RIGHT NOW, as in right now I think Kuznetsov is better than everyone else, but that doesn't mean he's necessarily going to have a better career. I think when all is said and done Yakupov, Larsson and RNH are going to be the better NHL'ers

Coco the Monkey*

Aug 31, 2010
Kuznetsov lead his KHL (fourth best league in the world) team in scoring as an 18 year old, I vote for him.

Now this is RIGHT NOW, as in right now I think Kuznetsov is better than everyone else, but that doesn't mean he's necessarily going to have a better career. I think when all is said and done Yakupov, Larsson and RNH are going to be the better NHL'ers

Fixed.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Let's get back to the matter at hand..
Which is trying to get everyone to agree that Finnish Baby Jesus is the best prospect yet to play in the NHL.

(Finnish Baby Jesus A.K.A Mikael Granlund)
<-- He also rides Unicorns.

KingJet*

Steven Christianson... this dude has an amazing shot and hands, he also has great IQ, basically lives it. Future NHL Star.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad