Bergenheim hit on Farnham

iFishyHD

Dec 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Typical HF, if a Pen is hit its great, but then if a Pen does the same hit back its consiered dirty, suspendable, and the player is an *******. That being said it was blatant inference.

penguins2946*

It is and you guys called it a clean hit hence the post!

It's relevant because "it is"? I can see you're a great debater.

Just stop not a dirty hit in any way..

Farhams hit on Ekblad last game was as late as this one in that case!

Well you've convinced me :sarcasm:

It was clear interference.

Just need to touch it to be hitable.

Uh that's not the rule, that's just blatantly false. A player has to have possession of the puck to get hit legally.

penguins2946*

It was the same hit 2 diffrent games?

So my point is if this one is interference the one last game should have been aswell!

Well, even if it was the same hit (which I don't think it was, Farnham never had possession of the puck), the first not being called doesn't mean this one was right. If the first was interference and not called, that doesn't mean this one was right. It was clear interference.

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
Well, even if it was the same hit (which I don't think it was, Farnham never had possession of the pick), the first not being called doesn't mean this one was right. If the first was interference and not called, that doesn't mean this one was right. It was clear interference.

Oh well lets settle with that man.

Cheers.

Mantis

I am a doctah
Mar 7, 2011
Crimetown, Saskatchewan
These Penguin commentators seriously need to be fired. It's ridiculous how stupid they both are and how much they try to talk players like this Farnham guy up.

penguins2946*

These Penguin commentators seriously need to be fired. It's ridiculous how stupid they both are and how much they try to talk players like this Farnham guy up.

Yes, the Pens commentators that commentate Pens games for Pens fans should be fired for talking up a new guy that's doing well. Yawn. You don't have to watch them, you know.

Mantis

I am a doctah
Mar 7, 2011
Crimetown, Saskatchewan
They are just making stuff up about him. They keep repeating that the panthers are scared to go in the corner with him haha. Obviously not. It's ok to say he is playing well but don't make up lies.

penguins2946*

If I wana watch the Panther game I do. Sportsnet has the Penguins feed. I just put them on mute.

You can find an online stream. They are commenting on Pens games for Pens fans. Find another place to watch a Panthers stream or stop complaining.

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Do pens fans always play the victim? Jesus. Seemed like a hard hit, might have been a bit of interference, was nothing like the Jagr hit and it for sure isn't suspendable

Mantis

I am a doctah
Mar 7, 2011
Crimetown, Saskatchewan
You can find an online stream. They are commenting on Pens games for Pens fans. Find another place to watch a Panthers stream or stop complaining.
Why would I watch an online stream when I can watch it in HD on my big tv? I just said I out them on mute. And you are one of the biggest whiners on this website. You know how stupid they sound.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
farnhamberg.gif

It wasn't. Text-book blindside hit. Puck was long gone... and it honestly doesn't even look like Farns touched it. And even if people did think it was dirty, it was on a Penguin so it was well deserved, right?
How is that blindside? He was in front of Farnham.

penguins2946*

Can't really see from the gif, did he have control of the puck before the hit?

Didn't seem like it, that's why people have an issue with the hit.

Why would I watch an online stream when I can watch it in HD on my big tv? I just said I out them on mute. And you are one of the biggest whiners on this website. You know how stupid they sound.

Lol this made me laugh. Anyway, yeah I know they're idiots, but don't complain about them when there are alternative options.

greatwhitemark1117*

Do pens fans always play the victim? Jesus. Seemed like a hard hit, might have been a bit of interference, was nothing like the Jagr hit and it for sure isn't suspendable

To answer your question, no. I thought the borts hit on jagr was dirty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad