Post-Game Talk: Belzebubs defeat Meanfish 3-2, Start season 3-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
If Zacha keeps dominating the face off dot like he is, which his percentage is on par, if not better than Zajacs right now, move Zajac off the PP for Zacha.

1-8 is horrible on the PP. That second unit needs Bratt on it ASAP, or Zacha until he comes back, then throw Zajac off the first unit.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I've never bought bought the "youth soccer" crossover "rapid Devils fans" theory.

Sure, there's some, but I cant imagine that being a big segment. There's probably more, "Fall Sunday nature hike" crossover "rapid Devils fans".

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
hockey is as close to soccer as you can get in NA sports.

maybe lacrosse is up there too

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
If Zacha keeps dominating the face off dot like he is, which his percentage is on par, if not better than Zajacs right now, move Zajac off the PP for Zacha.

1-8 is horrible on the PP. That second unit needs Bratt on it ASAP, or Zacha until he comes back, then throw Zajac off the first unit.

4 lefties, sounds great.

Hischier is the person who should be taken off the top power play unit if he continues to struggle there. I'm not sure why they put him there - maybe something to do with losing Bratt, but he was already there in Bern before Bratt got hurt.

AveryQuietMan

Oct 2, 2017
4 lefties, sounds great.

Hischier is the person who should be taken off the top power play unit if he continues to struggle there. I'm not sure why they put him there - maybe something to do with losing Bratt, but he was already there in Bern before Bratt got hurt.

is he really struggling?

just elevate the puck and he has two goals today

severian

Aug 19, 2007
Westfield
I've never bought bought the "youth soccer" crossover "rapid Devils fans" theory.

Sure, there's some, but I cant imagine that being a big segment. There's probably more, "Fall Sunday nature hike" crossover "rapid Devils fans".

I was thinking of going with my son today, but I have a plan already and I wanted to watch the Jets.

Reactions: BenedictGomez

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
is he really struggling?

just elevate the puck and he has two goals today

They've changed the entire power play formation to support him. Zajac is now net front and they're using Hall along the left side wall while putting Hischier in the box. I don't think he's the problem per se but I really don't like Hall on the half wall and am not sure why they changed things.

bodda

Feb 26, 2012
Foppaland
I like Noesen but I cannot wait until Bratt is back on that line. Don’t know who I’d take out now though. Dea and Boyle are both producing more than JQ but I like the look of that line with him next to Zajac and Wood. Also Severson is a stud and has started his season off really well after a rough finish last year.

Don't worry about it, somebody else will get hurt before he comes back. Didn't we learn anything last season?

AveryQuietMan

Oct 2, 2017
You should stop hurting yourself. In some counties the dictator forces the dissidents to watch Jets games in the reeducation camp.

that scene from red dawn just flashed before my eyes..... but jets highlights were on the screen

Reactions: My3Sons

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
You should stop hurting yourself. In some counties the dictator forces the dissidents to watch Jets games in the reeducation camp.

They won today...there was no wrong choice as it turned out, unlike Thursday :sarcasm:

Last edited:
Reactions: My3Sons

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
Awesome game to attend! Palmieri keeps up the hot streak. Wanted to kick Zacha out of the rock after the 2nd goal against lol. And what can't you say about the dea.

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
noesen did not have a good game at all. botching that 3-on-1, inexplicably going offside when hall was coming in with speed, missing some wide open teammates at other times. really made me miss bratt.

mojo seemed fine but zacha had a few hiccups, not nearly as good as the caps game.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
noesen did not have a good game at all. botching that 3-on-1, inexplicably going offside when hall was coming in with speed, missing some wide open teammates at other times. really made me miss bratt.

mojo seemed fine but zacha had a few hiccups, not nearly as good as the caps game.

Well said, agree with Stef today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad