B-Sens Belleville 2019-2020 Season Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
Thanks for all the work on the updates mianjo.

Calder Cup bound boys.

That’s fun to watch.

Seriously who on the big team can make those plays?

The Brannstrom pass was nice but certainly more doable.

I don’t think we have anyone who can one touch a pass across the zone into someone’s wheelhouse like Logan did there.

I’d only bet on Duclair and Chabot hitting the one timer and beating a goalie from that far out.

Reactions: TheDebater

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Lol lots of very short saucer passes and spinorama passes that come right back the other way and end up nearly in our net

also more batherson hot dogging. Every game I watch slowly chips away at my belief that these guys can become dominant in the NHL

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
Lol lots of very short saucer passes and spinorama passes that come right back the other way and end up nearly in our net

also more batherson hot dogging. Every game I watch slowly chips away at my belief that these guys can become dominant in the NHL

I am ok with this - players need a separation move at the NHL level and Brown/Bath don’t have speed. They need to be elite passers/stick handlers to make that extra move to create time/space. Colin White currently doesn’t have any options and it limits his effectiveness. They need to practice it somewhere.

Reactions: Cosmix

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I am ok with this - players need a separation move at the NHL level and Brown/Bath don’t have speed. They need to be elite passers/stick handlers to make that extra move to create time/space. Colin White currently doesn’t have any options and it limits his effectiveness. They need to practice it somewhere.

Interesting segue. We are used to it.. Credibility is a huge issue

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Rochester wins over Syracuse
Marlies get a loser pt
Laval gets a loser pt
BSens 2 pts stretch their lead over Utica

2BeT8K.jpg

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
Interesting segue. We are used to it.. Credibility is a huge issue

Dang ... was I wrong again ? Do you think he is a good stickhandler/playmaker ? I could edit ? I mean he is no Ennis but I think with a good end to the season he may establish himself ahead of Chaplik. I sure hope Brown/Bath are given a chance to be more creative.

MatchesMalone

Formerly Innocent Bystander
Aug 29, 2010
Dang ... was I wrong again ? Do you think he is a good stickhandler/playmaker ? I could edit ? I mean he is no Ennis but I think with a good end to the season he may establish himself ahead of Chaplik. I sure hope Brown/Bath are given a chance to be more creative.

Dude, you say such ridiculous things in earnest that nobody can tell when you're being sarcastic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad