B-Sens Belleville 2019-2020 Season Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

StutzlingAway

Feb 28, 2017
Norris is starting to heat up. Daccord is playing great as well, Balcers plays such a solid game we will see him and Batherson up for sure at some point in the season.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
THREE STARS
7361.jpg

1st
Drake Batherson (#19)
Belleville Senators
G: 0 | A: 2
3604.jpg

2nd
Jordan Szwarz (#37)
Belleville Senators
G: 1 | A: 1
6891.jpg

3rd
Jeremy Bracco (#27)
Toronto Marlies
G: 0 | A: 2

Reactions: DrEasy

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Batherson with a 2 point lead in AHL scoring 39 points in 29 games

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Interesting. Belleville has the best Away record (11-2-1) and the worst Home record (7-9-0) in the league.

Last edited:

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
This team infuriates me. Just make the simple play. Like the amount of saucer passing and back hand flick passing can drive you nuts

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Comical how this team shoots itself in the foot. 3-2 in the third. They absolutely refuse to get the puck out they can have three open lanes at their own blue line and they will try to dipsy doodle around someone and inevitable not get the puck out. 30 seconds left take a dumb high sticking penalty at 3-3. And then get complete control of the puck and guess what. Give it up at the blue line. Goal against. This team makes me pull my hair out

The Worst One

Who wants to die?
Oct 5, 2017
Comical how this team shoots itself in the foot. 3-2 in the third. They absolutely refuse to get the puck out they can have three open lanes at their own blue line and they will try to dipsy doodle around someone and inevitable not get the puck out. 30 seconds left take a dumb high sticking penalty at 3-3. And then get complete control of the puck and guess what. Give it up at the blue line. Goal against. This team makes me pull my hair out
Who f***ed up again?

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Well that was unfortunate. Solid game. Lost it with 2 seconds on the clock. Both third period goals were screened shots.

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury

And to think not all that long ago he looked like a lost fawn in the woods in that first exhibition game that he played for us in NFLD. Amazing progression for him from the start of the season until now, and I dont think anyone should pretend like they know how high his ceiling is going to go at this point. Theres no question that hes got legit top 6 upside anymore, thats for sure.

Hes leapfrogging our own drafted prospects and moving up the depth chart at an exciting rate, especially when you consider that hes passing guys that are also taking reasonably large steps forward this season.

He and Balcers are both absolute gems, and good bets to be full time Senators that will slot in comfortably into our top 9 sometime in the not so distant future.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
And to think not all that long ago he looked like a lost fawn in the woods in that first exhibition game that he played for us in NFLD. Amazing progression for him from the start of the season until now, and I dont think anyone should pretend like they know how high his ceiling is going to go at this point. Theres no question that hes got legit top 6 upside anymore, thats for sure.

Hes leapfrogging our own drafted prospects and moving up the depth chart at an exciting rate, especially when you consider that hes passing guys that are also taking reasonably large steps forward this season.

He and Balcers are both absolute gems, and good bets to be full time Senators that will slot in comfortably into our top 9 sometime in the not so distant future.

The EK gift that keeps on giving....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad