B-Sens Belleville 2019-2020 Season Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaMai

Mar 6, 2011
Canada
I'm at the game right now against the Rockets.

The last on the ice for warm up still practicing.
1) Brown
2) Norris
3) Formenton.

I'll try to give some comments from the game, but i need to look after my girl a little.
Girls come and go, sports is always there for you bud...focus on what's important :laugh:

Just kidding, any update is very much appreciated!

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
Girls come and go, sports is always there for you bud...focus on what's important :laugh:

Just kidding, any update is very much appreciated!

By girl i mean my kid haha. I hope she doesn't come and go :p she's 4 y/o. That's her first hockey game.

I wasn't able to focus a lot but here what i liked.

Norris and Formenton playing 1st PK.

The PP is deadly. So much skill.

Brown when he has the puck is fantastic, when he does not it seems like he is not skating much.

Brannstrom is not looking like a fast skater but he is very smart both defensively and with the puck.

Formenton is Fast!!!

Daccord is taking a lot of the net and puck seem to hit him right in the chest a lot.

There is probably more but i'm mpt able to focus 100%. Still a good evening. I have my black =O= jersey :p

Last edited:

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
A bit of a “lazy” skilled team, like they know they’re good so they can cruise to victory. Probably the reason why they’re so fancy at times like Burrowsaurus has been saying

Players like Connor Brown and Brady Tkachuk are key because you need work ethic to succeed in the NHL. Leadership will be key for the rebuild

Frank8

Sep 19, 2013
By girl i mean my kid haha. I hope she doesn't come and go :p she's 4 y/o. That's her first hockey game.

I wasn't able to focus a lot but here what i liked.

Norris and Formenton playing 1st PK.

The PP is deadly. So much skill.

Brown when he has the puck is fantastic, when he does not it seems like he is not skating much.

Brannstrom is not looking like a fast skater but he is very smart both defensively and with the puck.

Formenton is Fast!!!

Daccord is taking a lot of the net and puck seem to hit him right in the chest a lot.

There is probably more but i'm mpt able to focus 100%. Still a good evening. I have my black =O= jersey :p

Lucky girl! She's going to grow with a dynasty having been there from the start!!!

I hope you're wrong about Brannstrom's speed, he's not supposed to be slow.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
Lucky girl! She's going to grow with a dynasty having been there from the start!!!

I hope you're wrong about Brannstrom's speed, he's not supposed to be slow.

He did look faster in the 2nd and 3rd. Let's be honest, what do I really know. He's a good skater. But he seems to have difficulty separating himself from opponent. I think it is more fair then saying he.doesn't skate fast.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Stay out of the damn penalty box

5 BSens penalties in the 3rd, 5 in the 2nd and 2 in the 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad