B-Sens Belleville 2018-2019 Season Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
I'd switch Paul and Balcers though, as I feel Paul really needs ice time at the NHL level to prove himself. We now have seen enough of Balcers at the NHL level and he could go help Belleville.

On the one hand I agree but on the other hand I kinda think its good for Paul to dominate at the AHL level

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
D1KzGC0WwAItPJM.jpg

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
BSens miss Wolanin. News flash. Brannstrom is not as impactful as Wolanin yet.

Last edited:

dmarc

SENS!!!!!!!
Mar 29, 2009
"Go down to Belleville, watch the kids play, watch them get shutout, watch them miss the playoffs. Trust Me" -Pierre Dorion.

True story, bought AHL package a couple days ago as have very little interest watching the Sens now.
Paul scores in opening minutes of game on Thursday and just total stinkiness after that.

Now I'm sure they'll still play some good games down the stretch but the last two they could barely string two passes together.

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
Brannstrom team worst - 3.. Saw the game this morning, he needs to add some serious strength. Way too small.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
huge hit, don't admire your centre ice drop passes.

There's a very good reason for putting an end to that drop back pass play, the Sens are terrible at it too. Such a copy cat league when one team does something unique everybody has to try it.

That looked like a clean hit after buddy dropped the pass back although the guy wasn't looking & could have been killed the way the back of his head hit the ice. IMO Archibald took full advantage of the guy admiring his back pass & nailed him unnecessarily hard. I like a good hard hit as much as the next guy, but they shouldn't take advantage of a guy who doesn't see the hit coming like that, it's just too dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad