B-Sens Belleville 2018-2019 Season Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

R2010

May 23, 2011
really don't think kingston can handle a second major hockey club in town. The Fronts are struggling right now anyways, i imagine their owners would be up in arms with a second team trying to move into the area

I'm just wishing the region would get TSN 1200 let alone another sens team haha

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D1E_0OrXgAAd9Or.jpg
D1E_0OrXgAAd9Or.jpg

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Batherson takes a tripping penalty and Cleveland score on the PP

1-1

SENATOR

Feb 6, 2004
Ottawa
We need to develop Abramov as the first line winger and Paul is taking the valuable time from him for no reason. It is a mind-boggling thing

Reactions: gab6511

Adele Dazeem

Oct 20, 2015
On an island
How was that a kick? WTF? I've always interpreted that rule where a player kicks the puck when it's lying still or moving slowly on the blue paint. How is a kicking motion from far away not called a redirection???

Reactions: derriko and Deku

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
We need to develop Abramov as the first line winger and Paul is taking the valuable time from him for no reason. It is a mind-boggling thing

Paul's been playing really well for them since being sent down.. Abramov was a nice addition but the line of Paul, Brown and Batherson has been good.. If Abramov and Chlapik can get it going it will bode well to have two lines that can score

Reactions: derriko

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Do you watch the games? Paul looks like Jamie benn right now. You don’t dock his minutes. This is very different from let’s say kkeinenddorst playing zack Storting over the young guys

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Paul is producing tho and helping the team win, winning is the best for development
I'd switch Paul and Balcers though, as I feel Paul really needs ice time at the NHL level to prove himself. We now have seen enough of Balcers at the NHL level and he could go help Belleville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad