B-Sens Belleville 2018-2019 Season Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
Ya really weird how brady, white and chabot weren't sent down for the paper transactions.

I can see hogberg fighting for a 1 way contract this summer if he keeps it up

They could only do that with 4 players at most (so 2 more in addition to Balcers and Wolanin), and then they wouldnt be able to call anyone else up from the AHL unless there was an emergency

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
I doubt any of Chabot, White or Tkachuk would be interested and all 3 will probably play on the international stage.
Yeah, I think it wouldn't be fair to ask them to do it just because they are full time NHLers now AND they're likely to get invited to USA/Canada's WC teams so they'll get to play some extra high stakes hockey in the spring anyways.

Reactions: QuietOnTheFront

IamJust0ne

May 4, 2006

I liked what I saw when he played in Ottawa, imagine he'll be a great addition for Belleville down the stretch. Also "happy" to hear its a knee injury and not more concussion issues.

Goulebef-Brannstrom
Wolanin-Burgdoerfer
Falk-Lajoie

That is one fine D core heading into the playoffs if we can make it/stay healthy

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
I liked what I saw when he played in Ottawa, imagine he'll be a great addition for Belleville down the stretch. Also "happy" to hear its a knee injury and not more concussion issues.

Goulebef-Brannstrom
Wolanin-Burgdoerfer
Falk-Lajoie

That is one fine D core heading into the playoffs if we can make it/stay healthy
I'd play Elliott over Falk, especially since he's a RD

Reactions: jehkob

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012

Goulebef-Brannstrom
Wolanin-Burgdoerfer
Falk-Lajoie

Goulubef is a RHD as well. So I think the best lineup is:

Brannstrom - Goulubef
Wolanin - Burgdofer
Lajoie - Elliot

extras: Englund, Murray

Lajoie is injured, so I'm assuming they'll play Falk in his spot for this week.

zaluty

May 30, 2007
Kingston
My interesting speculation. The fact is the Kingston Voyageurs have been sold to a group from Collingwood and they will find ot next week if they are moving there. If they do move there could the Senators move the Brampton Beast to Kingston? Would make all the teams nice and close. I have no information or rumours this is going to happen just me thinking out loud.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Laval 2 Toronto 2 after 17 in 2nd

Syracuse up 3-0 on Utica after 2

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Laval 2 Toronto 3 after 2

Syracuse up 4-2 on Utica with 6 to go in 3rd

Last edited:

toxic poster

Dec 24, 2017
Queen's
My interesting speculation. The fact is the Kingston Voyageurs have been sold to a group from Collingwood and they will find ot next week if they are moving there. If they do move there could the Senators move the Brampton Beast to Kingston? Would make all the teams nice and close. I have no information or rumours this is going to happen just me thinking out loud.
really don't think kingston can handle a second major hockey club in town. The Fronts are struggling right now anyways, i imagine their owners would be up in arms with a second team trying to move into the area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad