B-Sens Belleville 2018-2019 Season Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I know you are being facetious, but I wouldn't pass it by this org to hire another cheap rookie coach.

haha no ,,, not this time. I like Mann.. I think he is a good coach, and if we continue to get more young players in the lineup, he may not be a bad choice.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I know you are being facetious, but I wouldn't pass it by this org to hire another cheap rookie coach.
I agree with SOA. I doubt GB finishes the yr next season (at least I hope not) & EM isn't going to open up the wallet any time soon for an expensive coach. The org would look like they are doing something by replacing the coach with Mann & it gives EM & the org the remainder of next season to see if this roster can rebound & move towards a winning record with another inexpensive coach at the helm. They have done this before, hiring cheap coaches & replacing coaches with cheap coaches.

I imagine by the 2020 season these young players would have two full seasons under their belts & be in a position to start making some noise at the NHL level. I would also guess that Paul, Formenton, Chlapik, Brown & Wolanin would be on the roster at that point & Norris, Gustavsson/Daccord, Nurmi & JBD would be knocking on the door not to mention maybe whoever they pick up in the next two drafts could also be close to contending for a roster spot. That would almost turn over the entire roster at that point with younger players & whoever is left. Should be interesting to watch.

Reactions: DrEasy

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
haha no ,,, not this time. I like Mann.. I think he is a good coach, and if we continue to get more young players in the lineup, he may not be a bad choice.

I think he may be the right Mann for that job. I hear another wiser man is available, Yzerman. We should hire him as the new GM. Too bad we can't hire a new owner; however, I hear another man might be available: Cashman! :)

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I think he may be the right Mann for that job. I hear another wiser man is available, Yzerman. We should hire him as the new GM. Too bad we can't hire a new owner; however, I hear another man might be available: Cashman! :)

Stevie Y is going to be the President and GM in Detroit - that is pretty much a given. Apparently his wife and family never did move down to Tampa, and he pretty much commuted between Tampa and Detroit for the last few years. Holland is done after this season...

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Stevie Y is going to be the President and GM in Detroit - that is pretty much a given. Apparently his wife and family never did move down to Tampa, and he pretty much commuted between Tampa and Detroit for the last few years. Holland is done after this season...

I would not rule out Yzerman joining Detroit in some capacity next season; however, I have not heard that Holland is leaving. What source do you have for your comment? Or is it speculation?

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa

This team’s owner will not pay the going rate for an experienced proven successful NHL coach. It will pay a low salary for an upcoming young coach or an experienced unsuccessful aging desperate coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad