B-Sens Belleville 2018-2019 Season Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
have they tried brown with gagne? I feel like iof anyone is going to find gagne open consistently its brown... although brown has to be actually playing lol

We need to send down Paul as their LW so we can form the ultimate big softie line lol

For real though I wonder if they try Archibald w Brown. Baldi is big and strong . and apparently pretty physically dominant in the AHL. Decent goal scorer too

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Charlote v Belleville

DwGkI3JVsAIBdu8.jpg:large

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
If Belleville could make the playoffs, would Chabot, White and Tkachuk join them? I'm guessing they wouldn't as they should be considered NHL players moving forward. Same with Harpur even though he should be the 7th D-man.

So the question is more about Paul, Jaros and Lajoie and now Balcers and Wolanin. Guessing those 5 would join the B-Sens. What about Formenton?

Carey-Brown-Rodewald
Balcers-Chlapik-Batherson
McCormick-Paul-Archibald
Tambellini-Balisy-Gagne

Lindberg, Sturtz, Luchuk, Labate, Beauchemin, Leier

Lajoie-Jaros
Wolanin-Elliott
Percy-Burgdoefer

Falk, Sieloff, Bergman, Englund, Murray

Gustavsson
Hogberg
Condon

Only goaltending would be "questionable", but I guess they could find a way to fail. And they probably won't even make the playoffs anyway

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
12 forwards and 6 defencemen that is unusual is`nt it Paterson starts.

DwLtHChVsAAs_e_.jpg

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Troy Mann pulls Jake Paterson in favour of Gustavsson after giving up two goals on two shots

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
Funny, I had thought that was our initial intent when we signed back in 2016.

And then Guy got his hands on him...

To be fair, Pyatt looked great for a fourth liner for a while. The problem is when his play fell off a cliff, he wasn't given the same treatment as other, better players in the same position. He was given a free pass until this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad