B-Sens Belleville 2018-2019 Season Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Not with Harpur/Boro/Falk in front of him.

Falk is on a two way, they'd shouldn't have any issues sending him down (once he's healthy that is). Boro and harpur on the other hand...

We basically have 2 spots on LD and 4 players (Lajoie, Wolanin, Boro, and Harpur) contending for them. I know who I'd prefer, but Boro and Harpur being waiver eligible and on one way deals makes the team hesitant to make room for Wolanin. I could see us carrying 8 D for a bit to give Wolanin a look though.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Falk is on a two way, they'd shouldn't have any issues sending him down (once he's healthy that is). Boro and harpur on the other hand...

We basically have 2 spots on LD and 4 players (Lajoie, Wolanin, Boro, and Harpur) contending for them. I know who I'd prefer, but Boro and Harpur being waiver eligible and on one way deals makes the team hesitant to make room for Wolanin. I could see us carrying 8 D for a bit to give Wolanin a look though.

Theoretically Wolanin could play in the above scenario, but you are dealing with Dorion and Boucher. No way they will play Wolanin over Boro or Harpur, even with the "play young players" mandate. As HSF mentioned, the only way he gets in if injuries happen.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Belleville's D looks pretty good for this level.

Falk should be there too, as well as Carey and Chlapik. Bergman is injured too I think. Not sure if there’s anybody else missing

This lineup should have a much better record

And concerning your next post, I don’t want to see any rookie back in Boucher’s system. Not even Batherson. Surely not Brown and even Balcers. Maybe Chlapik and Wolanin down the road to see where they’re at and to prepare them better for next year, because they should be regulars next season.

First, they wanted to be somewhat « competitive » (to not hand out a high pick to Colorado) but they kept the same coaching staff and didn’t improve goaltending and didn’t fill any holes on defense?

Then they’re « rebuilding » but have kept the same coaching staff?

Just by that, you know this rebuild thing is bogus.

Not a Dorion fan but he has the worst job in hockey. Trying to cover Melnyk’s financial mess

BSensFan72

Sep 4, 2012
Is it me or does Ottawa have a problem with conditioning? Belleville could have a better team if they didn’t constantly call up players ....I get it Chabot got hurt , why call up 2 players? And is Boucher the only coach that goes 11-7? They constantly call up players to be healthy scratches?

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Chabot goes down, Ottawa calls up 2 PMDs from Belleville; 1 lefty, 1 righty; What are the chances both play?

BSensFan72

Sep 4, 2012
So Pajaarvi gets injured, Pratt is a healthy scratch and u would assume would go into the injured spot but they recall Rodewald?
When can they recall a coach?

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
1. Stone
2. Duchene
3. Ryan
4. Boedker
5. Smith
6. Tierney
7. Dzingel
8. White
9. Tkachuk
10. Paul
11. Pyatt
12. Rodewald

Who that I listed is out?

Oh ok, I thought you were listing without Rodewald and asking why he was recalled. He was recalled because we have 11 forwards healthy. Can't go 11 - 7 forever.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
Oh ok, I thought you were listing without Rodewald and asking why he was recalled. He was recalled because we have 11 forwards healthy. Can't go 11 - 7 forever.

Yes, I was making the same point. Rodewald was recalled because we only had 11 healthy forwards at the NHL level.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Ottawa gets injured and Belleville bleeds. Feel bad for the BSens they actually have a chance to make some noise ; Ottawa doesn't regardless of injuries or lack there of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad