B-Sens Belleville 2018-2019 Season Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
Lol this is hilarious. This is like TB lightning.

They had Kucherov and Stamkos killing it in the NHL and had spectacular young guys leading their AHL in Johnson, Palat, Gourde.

Those guys ended up graduating and making that team a dynamo. Us on the other hand, we have Stone and Duchene killing it but instead of supplementing them with our great young AHL core, we are gonna hope to replace them instead, lol.

Come on RKL...at least try to be right. Johnson, Palat and Gourde are all older than Kucherov and Palat and Johnson were playing in TB before Kucherov

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
Johnson and Palat were both in the NHL before Kucherov, and Gourde was playing for the Sharks AHL/ECHL affiliate when these guys were all starting in the NHL.
Ah....didn't see your post...i responded to RKL... figures you'd be the guy that squares up his facts :)

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Englund plays a lot of mins and is doing well no?
Everytime I see him play he looks real bad. He might be playing big minutes but there aren't many options down there. He's fighting the likes of Sieloff and Murray for ice time.

He just doesn't have the skill to play. He makes Boro look like a deft puck handler. No future for guys like that.

foggyvisor

Jun 28, 2018
Englund: I see him going back home to the UK, especially if Brexit goes through. He'll be the captain of the national team and pictures of him on Boris Johnson's yacht will show up in the Mirror.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Ah....didn't see your post...i responded to RKL... figures you'd be the guy that squares up his facts :)

Your point gets a little hazy when the "facts" you used to make it are all wrong

Lmao, my point of another team keeping their star players and supplementing them with great AHL young talent, instead of replacing them, is lost cause a couple players were reversed in my original post? Your logical reasoning is seriously in question.

It's how you become mediocre

This was the point I was trying to make; you got it, bro.

Reactions: HSF

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
Wonder if Paul is a career AHL or he got a wake-up call going on waivers and seeing that no one wanted him

BSensFan72

Sep 4, 2012
And Balisy as the lone forward. I assumed Mann had to be line matching because that was similar to the 3 they'd use for a 5 on 3 PK. Just a strange group to use for OT, let alone the start.

For people that don’t understand 3 on 3 , you strt with a defensive fwd and two dman . If you get control of the puck off faceoff the forward and one dman change and you start on offence , if you lose faceoff you keep your line intact until you gain possession

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad