B-Sens Belleville 2018-2019 Season Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
I don't see it. He's no burner, but he's adequate. Is he a worst skater than Methot when he was playing with Karl? I don't think so. In a vacuum Jaros is not a top pairing D, but he could be a pretty good foil to Chabot, exactly like Methot was to Karl.
Methot was waaaay more mobile than Jaros. Methot's skating was his big strength. Its Jaros' biggest weakness. He's not a terrible skater but he's not top 4 mobile.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
2-1 after 2

I assume this was missed
17:46CLEVitaly Abramov, Penalty shot - Slashing from behind, 0 min PP
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited:

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
I havent had a crush in years...but I think I might have one with Batherson...kid is phenomenal!

Hopefully Brown gets back in the groove right away too but man...

Broken record but imagine if we hadn't pulled him up and he didnt have that 9 game pointless streak...he could be over 2pts a game as a rookie...amazing story.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
That last goal was some remarkable vision from Chlapik and hockey sense from Drake wow.
I really hope this could translate to the NHL someday.
It's fantastic what Drake is doing. And i very much like the chemistry between Paul-Brown-Batherson on the first line.
I almost wish Paul wasn't near bust territory. he deserve a real chance for more then 2 games in a row.
Maybe they give this line a chance at the next level next year.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Lol this is hilarious. This is like TB lightning.

They had Kucherov and Stamkos killing it in the NHL and had spectacular young guys leading their AHL in Johnson, Palat, Gourde.

Those guys ended up graduating and making that team a dynamo. Us on the other hand, we have Stone and Duchene killing it but instead of supplementing them with our great young AHL core, we are gonna hope to replace them instead, lol.

Reactions: Hellraising Senator

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast

They had Kucherov and Stamkos killing it in the NHL and had spectacular young guys leading their AHL in Johnson, Palat, Gourde.

Those guys ended up graduating and making that team a dynamo. Us on the other hand, we have Stone and Duchene killing it but instead of supplementing them with our great young AHL core, we are gonna hope to replace them instead, lol.
Johnson and Palat were both in the NHL before Kucherov, and Gourde was playing for the Sharks AHL/ECHL affiliate when these guys were all starting in the NHL.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008

It's how you become mediocre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad