OT: Bee's Bar: Where Everybody Knows Your Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguins23

Le Magnifique
Dec 14, 2006
NB Canada
#SimpleTaxGang

It's free but then they ask you for a donation. If you click $0 you need to give a reason so I just wrote the government took everything I had lol

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
I got a shit load this year, always do as I claim back all my car expenses etc for work and I claim for every single penny

Reactions: BHD

Mario_is_BACK!!

ACK! ACK ACK! ACK!!!
Nov 29, 2003
Charleston, SC
www.caseandpointsports.com
I have a full time job and a side job in sports production so I have a ton of deductions as any trip I take involving sports is a write off, any sports package I buy is a write off, et al. I was a full-time freelancer before my full time job so I had to learn how to do taxes without owing. I know it's an "interest free loan" but I'd still rather get something back because it's essentially a savings account I forgot I had. Like this year it helped me get a new (to me) car because it would have been hard to save that money myself. Of course a major assist goes to my wife's education credit.

Reactions: EightyOne

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I have a full time job and a side job in sports production so I have a ton of deductions as any trip I take involving sports is a write off, any sports package I buy is a write off, et al. I was a full-time freelancer before my full time job so I had to learn how to do taxes without owing. I know it's an "interest free loan" but I'd still rather get something back because it's essentially a savings account I forgot I had. Like this year it helped me get a new (to me) car because it would have been hard to save that money myself.

Sometimes you can be your own worst enemy with money during the year, fa sho.

Reactions: Mario_is_BACK!!

BladeRunner66

Two-Headed Jerk
Oct 23, 2017
On another note i'm presently watching Super Girl season 2 & Walking Dead season 7 (after having watched season 8th first, thus knowing (spoiler) about that guy and that other guy's fate before i should have grr...).

Anyway, i had this idea about which show had the hottest/coolest babes between those 2 seasons and susprisingly WD won hands down, i mean:

Maggie, hot bod, beautiful woman.
Michonne, super hot bod cutie but could they try to keep that wig NOT moving from one episode to another?:laugh:
Carol, a MLF you don't want to mess with.:nod:
Sasha, mega cutie with a weird haircut
Tara, giga cutie, the funniest chubby ever?
Rosita, super cute/beautiful, man this place is getting hot!

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
This cracked me up way more than it probably should have.

images

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
On another note i'm presently watching Super Girl season 2 & Walking Dead season 7 (after having watched season 8th first, thus knowing (spoiler) about that guy and that other guy's fate before i should have grr...).

Anyway, i had this idea about which show had the hottest/coolest babes between those 2 seasons and susprisingly WD won hands down, i mean:

Maggie, hot bod, beautiful woman.
Michonne, super hot bod cutie but could they try to keep that wig NOT moving from one episode to another?:laugh:
Carol, a MLF you don't want to mess with.:nod:
Sasha, mega cutie with a weird haircut
Tara, giga cutie, the funniest chubby ever?
Rosita, super cute/beautiful, man this place is getting hot!
Bro...what the f***?

TZI6WdP.gif

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I never got mine because I'm the youngest sibling...which is to say my sister got a lame dolphin ankle tattoo in 1993 that she's regretted since 1995.
Yeah. Good call not getting one. I mean if it was something meaningful and in a discreet location those are fine. But if you get something big and ugly that time doesn't treat well or something not so cool and in a bad area, hahha.. those can be regrettable

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Yeah. Good call not getting one. I mean if it was something meaningful and in a discreet location those are fine. But if you get something big and ugly that time doesn't treat well or something not so cool and in a bad area, hahha.. those can be regrettable

I wanted to get a bison on my left bicep. Still do.

Started out as an ode to a Modest Mouse lyric, eventually it came to mean so much more for me.

I'm going to get the damn thing eventually, it's just a matter of when. It just means too much to me not to get it at this point. Now it's more about justifying the cost more than justifying the tattoo.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I wanted to get a bison on my left bicep. Still do.

Started out as an ode to a Modest Mouse lyric, eventually it came to mean so much more for me.

I'm going to get the damn thing eventually, it's just a matter of when. It just means too much to me not to get it at this point. Now it's more about justifying the cost more than justifying the tattoo.
Good news for people who like bad news?

Did you get a quote or have an artist draw it up ever?

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Good news for people who like bad news?

Did you get a quote or have an artist draw it up ever?

Heart Cooks Brain. The Lonesome, Crowded West was ground zero for my musical taste.

I've had it quoted a few times. Whenever I find a good quote I can't justify the expense, and when I have money to spare I can't get a good quote. I'm planning on visiting Missoula later this year and that may be when it finally happens. It'd mean more to have it done there than here.

I'm also not supposed to get a tattoo because of health shit...but I really want to invoke my privilege as a type AB+ haver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad