OT: Bee's Bar: Where Everybody Knows Your Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I actually bought a house near the Pittsburgh zoo. When I'm in WV I'm living out of a Marriott. I've had the same room booked since March 10th and the reservation goes until the end of the year. :laugh:
That's bs. What name and number is it under and which ID did you use? Show us for proof.....

Mario_is_BACK!!

ACK! ACK ACK! ACK!!!
Nov 29, 2003
Charleston, SC
www.caseandpointsports.com
My best memory of New Orleans is turning on to Bourbon and immediately seeing a very large, very drunk woman yell "I swear to God I will f***ing f*** a bitch up!" and a block later being asked by a kindly older gentleman if I wanted some weed. And this was before the party part of Bourbon.

Also the beignets. Can't forget Cafe du Monde.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
My best memory of New Orleans is turning on to Bourbon and immediately seeing a very large, very drunk woman yell "I swear to God I will ****ing **** a ***** up!" and a block later being asked by a kindly older gentleman if I wanted some weed. And this was before the party part of Bourbon.

Mardi Gras or just regular time?

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Good. Don't want to catch any of that filth from there. I lived there for 2yrs, was not pleasant.
Really? Where were you out there, actually Ohiopyle? I wouldn't necessarily want to live that far out there but I grew up out that way and I miss it. I would love to be able to do country things on a daily basis and take trips to the City versus vice versa. Sadly I need a job.

Last edited:

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
My best memory of New Orleans is turning on to Bourbon and immediately seeing a very large, very drunk woman yell "I swear to God I will ****ing **** a ***** up!" and a block later being asked by a kindly older gentleman if I wanted some weed. And this was before the party part of Bourbon.

Holy shit yes. If you have a bad time in New Orleans, you hate life. There's something there for everyone. I had an amazing time drinking vieux carres and hurricanes with my dad and then eating oysters at 3 a.m.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Holy **** yes. If you have a bad time in New Orleans, you hate life. There's something there for everyone. I had an amazing time drinking vieux carres and hurricanes with my dad and then eating oysters at 3 a.m.

I want to take my girlfriend there. But she's afraid of flying. I think New Orleans would be great for her even though she doesn't really drink. Loves seafood and is actually a mortician -- so I'm sure she'd have interest in the death related stuff.

Mario_is_BACK!!

ACK! ACK ACK! ACK!!!
Nov 29, 2003
Charleston, SC
www.caseandpointsports.com
Holy **** yes. If you have a bad time in New Orleans, you hate life. There's something there for everyone. I had an amazing time drinking vieux carres and hurricanes with my dad and then eating oysters at 3 a.m.

I really want to go back and do some tours of the antebellum history and architecture. I literally flew in Friday night, we out for a bit, worked from 10a-11p on Saturday, went out again for a bit, flew home on Sunday. It was a work trip so I paid for my food and that was it, but all I saw was Bourbon and the French quarter. Want to see more.

Reactions: KIRK

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Really? Where were you out there, actually Ohiopyle? I wouldn't necessarily want to live that far out there but I grew up out that way and I miss it. I would love to be able to do country things on a daily basis and take trips to the City versus vice versa. Sadly I need a job.
I was actually in Cleveland. It wasn't that bad. But also not that great. I'm also exaggerating a ton about Cleveland because I hate the browns, cavs, and jackets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad