Quickdraw2828

Aug 2, 2011
That's... a very weird question?

my first girlfriend was from Poland

homer-simpson-drooling.jpg

bstash19

Apr 8, 2012
long island
I'm starting to get back into Pilsners... I went to Tree House a week ago and they had just canned their pilsner and Nate (co-owner, brewer) goes "I remember your GF isn't really into the heavy IPAs, so she should try this" and gave me a 6er of it. That's what I love about these small breweries... I've only talked to him maybe 10 times, but they remember their regulars.

nate is also active on the reddit beer threads, which i think is pretty cool

KidThatWonTheCalder

Artist Formerly Known as IslesandHawks
Jun 16, 2011
nate is also active on the reddit beer threads, which i think is pretty cool
He's just an awesome guy... Most of the owners/brewers from the smaller breweries I've met are just great people.

Doesn't hurt that he makes incredible beer...

KidThatWonTheCalder

Artist Formerly Known as IslesandHawks
Jun 16, 2011
What's everyone drinking? Other than Instant... If you've been drinking tequila for this long I'm amazed you're still with us lol

Instant

Feb 20, 2018
What's everyone drinking? Other than Instant... If you've been drinking tequila for this long I'm amazed you're still with us lol

I drank like... four drinks? Something like that. Not enough to get me properly drunk, but well on the way, so if we get bad news, it won't take long :laugh:

IslesNorway

Apr 9, 2007
Nittedal, Norway
Nothing beats a traditional British bitter made with East Kent Holdings or Fuggels hops not the horrific Cascade that is ruining most modern beers. Can't stand modern IPAs who all taste more or less the same.

Reactions: notDatsyuk

Surfrat

Feb 16, 2013
NJ
Having a Samuel Smiths oatmeal stout, one of my favorites. Will also down my last Boulevard bourbon barrel quad. I love Boulevard, never had a bad brew from them. They used to make an outstanding sour Lovechild.

Reactions: KnishOfTheCrease

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
Having a Samuel Smiths oatmeal stout, one of my favorites. Will also down my last Boulevard bourbon barrel quad. I love Boulevard, never had a bad brew from them. They used to make an outstanding sour Lovechild.

Try any breakfast stouts? So many good ones out there.

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
Seems like we have some beer drinkers on this board--lets have some brew discussions, beer trade (if allowed), etc....

Drank some sip of sunshine and singlecut today--some delicious stuff
Have softly spoken magic spells at the moment and just finished does anyone remember laughter by singlecut.

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
Out for dinner tonight and tasted my wife's German beer (Hofbrau). It blew away what I was drinking. Don't underestimate 1000 years or so of experience for the Germans and Belgians....

Reactions: TeamKidd

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
Founders is good
Yeah, Founders Breakfast Stout is really good. If I had to limit myself to 5 beers the rest of my life, that would be a candidate for the Stout representative. Maybe after the JT/UFA stuff dies down, we can do that as a sub-topic.

Lek

Nov 25, 2006
Raleigh
ok..started the night with bomber - Grimm - Kinetic Cloud dry hopped sour
moved on to a bomber - Gizmo -Queen Bee - Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Honey Wheat
..and now sitting with a Sweet Baby Jesus

Newsworthy

Jan 28, 2018
USA
I make Beer at home. 12 Gallon Batches at a time. Brewed over 80 batches since 1994.
Can duplicate any style down to the brand. Bavarian Lagers, IPA's, Oatmeal Stouts you name it...
Wow. Bavarian style is my favorite. Just drinking some Hofbrau (HB) now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad