OT: Beer chat

enigmatic

Fire me please
Jul 7, 2009
nyc
Seems like we have some beer drinkers on this board--lets have some brew discussions, beer trade (if allowed), etc....

Drank some sip of sunshine and singlecut today--some delicious stuff

KidThatWonTheCalder

Artist Formerly Known as IslesandHawks
Jun 16, 2011
Seems like we have some beer drinkers on this board--lets have some brew discussions, beer trade (if allowed), etc....

Drank some sip of sunshine and singlecut today--some delicious stuff
Just got done with a Julius, the IPA people associate most with Tree House... Moving onto Alena, which is Alchemist's more rotational IPA.

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Just finished Two Roads Lil’ Heaven. Two Roads my favorite brewery. They make awesome goses. Persian Lime is the tits.

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
Just got back from Franklins in college park Maryland. University of Maryland. One of the best 1/2 lb burgers I have ever had . Onion rings the size of a bagel and of course keeping with the OP thoughts washed it all down with a couple Rubber Chicken Red

eoin92

Jun 14, 2013
I’m drinking a Montauk summer at the moment, but I’ve got some Sand City in the fridge that I’m about to get into.

bstash19

Apr 8, 2012
long island
I just had an other half / brewski collaboration beer, Lingonpäron Berliner Weisse. It was interesting. I didn't even know a lingonberry was a thing.

I also have a few Julius's in my fridge for this weekend. Great beer.

bstash19

Apr 8, 2012
long island
Just got done with a Julius, the IPA people associate most with Tree House... Moving onto Alena, which is Alchemist's more rotational IPA.

I wasn't a big fan of Alena. I feel like Alchemist in general hasn't really wowed me with anything recently. It's all the same stuff.

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
I'm not much of a beer drinker, but I will occasionally partake in a Guinness if it's on tap.
Guinness sometimes gets forgotten in the craft beer forest, but it's really good. I've never quite been able to put my finger on the subtle taste in it that I really like. And it's good with food or alone.

doublechili

Apr 11, 2006
When I was in my early 20's if you wanted a really good beer you'd have a Beck's or something like that, and if a car had 200hp it was considered to be crazy fast.

Now there are (dare I say) literally thousands of great beers, and family sedans with 300hp+ are not uncommon.

Of course, the Isles won the Cup every year back then, so there was that....

doublechili

Apr 11, 2006
I try to support local breweries and probably 1/2 the beer I buy is from nearby. Fortunately that includes Victory and Troegs, among others.

Reactions: KnishOfTheCrease

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad