Becky Lynch Thread

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Would’ve hated to have missed the best main roster match of the year, and probably the best last man standing match they’ve ever done, AND best PPV they've done in a while because I was against the concept of the show.

It’s the stigma these women are working to eliminate.
Ya but you were afraid he’d pass you in the prediction points

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
We all certainly have our moments when it comes to commenting on the women's looks good or bad. But the fact is most of us here respect they do things every week none of us would have the guts to, just like the boys.

To be fair - I think "appeal" and "look" is part of wrestling. But to a certain degree. I mean this very honestly and with sincerity (no sarcasm): Balor is a good wrestler who lacks charisma, but his look/abs/cool vibe puts him in a higher spot. I don't think his moveset is anything crazy, but his look is awesome because he's a damn good looking guy and he has abs that people would die for. So appeal/look is always part of wrestling. It works other ways, too, where the big hairy guy who looks like a viking but also can flip around with athleticism (the one dude from War Machine) is just damn awesome looking.

So Bayley looking like your next door neighbor honest girlfriend of Bliss looking like Harley Quinn at times is appealing. Just like when Karma would come out and she was agile in the ring AND big, which is f***ing crazy impressive.

So it is fair game at time. But those comments above are just disgusting. It isn't discussing "look" like we discuss look.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
To be fair - I think "appeal" and "look" is part of wrestling. But to a certain degree. I mean this very honestly and with sincerity (no sarcasm): Balor is a good wrestler who lacks charisma, but his look/abs/cool vibe puts him in a higher spot. I don't think his moveset is anything crazy, but his look is awesome because he's a damn good looking guy and he has abs that people would die for. So appeal/look is always part of wrestling. It works other ways, too, where the big hairy guy who looks like a viking but also can flip around with athleticism (the one dude from War Machine) is just damn awesome looking.

So Bayley looking like your next door neighbor honest girlfriend of Bliss looking like Harley Quinn at times is appealing. Just like when Karma would come out and she was agile in the ring AND big, which is ****ing crazy impressive.

So it is fair game at time. But those comments above are just disgusting. It isn't discussing "look" like we discuss look.
Also Dunn always makes sure to get a good camera angle of Balor’s bulge for @BonMorrison

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I agree with Pens post. Most of wrestling for me is a good match coupled with a good story and the Becky story is the best thing in the WWE at the moment. Also as far as women’s wrestling and athletics, it’s pre determined outcomes and the athleticism involved to me seems very ballet like, and choreographed like gymnastics and figure skating...which I think the female events are more popular than the male ones in those sports.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
I find most women's wrestling awful....Becky is pretty much the only female wrestler that has really done anything for me in as long as I can remember. Though being fair I can count on one hand the number of times I have actually enjoyed an angle with a male talent in the last 5-10 years too. I have never "got it" with Charlotte, she has been a channel changer for me since her NXT days and still is today. Doesn't really have anything to do with the athletic differences between male and females to me though more so that pretty well every female wrestler has the charisma of a wet cardboard box when given a mic.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
"for your kids", if anyone here has, this christmas.
i know you'll keep it.
(facebook.)

halloween.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad