Becky Lynch Thread

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Jokes asides, I really hope she doesn't go there.

Meh, Vince would just have Charlotte go for the low-hanging fruit there, scoffing at the idea of an Irish person lecturing someone else about drinking. :laugh:

Which brings us back to Conor McGregor and his whiskey possibly showing up at Mania, in Becky's corner. :laugh:

Reactions: KIRK

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
If Becky drops the belt it’s just so she can win the Rumble and move to Raw to face Rousey.

I’d have Becky dethrone Ronda and send Ronda to Smackdown during the shakeup after WM. Becky would have some fresh programs with Sasha and Bayley on Raw, but then the other part of me wants nothing to do with Becky being one of Alexa’s minions.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Becky should get screwed however it goes down. Part of her promos yesterday was how she's not supposed to be The Man.

Yeah, and Charley getting another shot proves her point. But theoretically that should be Paige's fault and I'm feeling no heat between her and Becky.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Seriously, we need to talk about your promos, Seth.

1ocvrb.jpg

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Seth is a good sport. He knows she's gonna tear him apart now.

Haha. I just noticed her newest Twitter bio.

"I hug people I don't like when concussed. Recently broke out of doctor jail. Am the best"
They’ve been going at it since the very first time she called herself the man.

This is where Becky needs to answer a IC open challenge

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI

I would say being the first woman at the top of the WWE ESPN Power Rankings before Ronda is kinda a big frickin’ (mainstream) deal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->