Becky Lynch Thread

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Why oh why does Ronda keep using "millenial" as an insult?

Is it because she keeps forgetting she's two days younger than Lynch, thereby confirming that she, too, is a millenial? :laugh:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
My biggest complaint is that Ronda doesn't know how to trash talk. The art of trash talking in wrestling is to open yourself up for a great rebuttal. Becky does an amazing job of talking trash but leaving herself open for shots. That way you have great 2 way stuff. Rock/Austin were the absolute best. They dished it out, but left themselves open to make the other guy look like a champ. And then they sold for one another through the promo.

Ronda is just trying to trash talk 1 way. It sucks. Flair actually does a good job with Becky opening herself up for shots.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
My biggest complaint against Ronda (and i like Ronda) is the fact that she comes out like a smiley geek. She looks around like she's high as a kite describing planets and alien life form to her equally high buddy.

Like last week when Nia was calling her down to the dirt... Instead of coming out angry, she came out smiling, high fiving kids like a total geek, then she got in the ring and a switch turned. It's just odd.

Reactions: Pilky01

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
My biggest complaint against Ronda (and i like Ronda) is the fact that she comes out like a smiley geek. She looks around like she's high as a kite describing planets and alien life form to her equally high buddy.

Like last week when Nia was calling her down to the dirt... Instead of coming out angry, she came out smiling, high fiving kids like a total geek, then she got in the ring and a switch turned. It's just odd.

If it were incorporated in her character in a way that made sense, it could be awesome. Kind of a more extreme case of Shamrock.

Reactions: KIRK

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic

OOOOOF

tenor.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad