Becky Lynch Thread

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
she said **** on instagram too lol. I'm shocked considering how they hounded Punk about it years ago.

I think in Becky's case, it's clearly kayfabe, and she's doing this within the context of being 100% with the program.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I think in Becky's case, it's clearly kayfabe, and she's doing this within the context of being 100% with the program.
still, it's the word itself and their sponsor bullshit.

Like... CM Punk literally shit his trunks at a Smackdown tapings and he said "hey, watch me shit my pants on Smackdown tonight!" and they told him to take it out lol

Reactions: KIRK

BladesofSteel21

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Wonder when Becky and Ronda do get a 1 on 1 match.

Are they really that stupid to not have it at one of the big 4 ppv.

Survivor Series - 1 year in the making

WM 36 - announced night after 35 ie. Cena/Rock

Oct 18, 2011
So I finally watched the segment and if I were a fan who invested in Becky I'd be fed up.

Did Stone Cold ever apologize when he was a Babyface?

No

Comparison dead

I don't know if this was a test but she should have refused

Felt like watching them f*** up Rollins all over again

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
So I finally watched the segment and if I were a fan who invested in Becky I'd be fed up.

No

Comparison dead

Felt like watching them **** up Rollins all over again

People here were screaming she's an idiot if she doesn't apologize.

But if she does she looks weak.

So what's the answer?

Her apology was totally insincere, but my guess is it's to cover what HHH and Stephanie's involvement in screwing her over is for now, because all the heat went back on Vince.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

No

Comparison dead

Felt like watching them **** up Rollins all over again

They're not trying to make her Austin, she taking the ball and making herself into whatever she is. It wasn't even about an apology. It was about a very simple concept that people sometimes need to be reminded of when something faces do doesn't make sense to them and it's a 4-letter word.

H E A T

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Charlotte is so good at throwing Becky soft balls to enhance her character for real. She gets it.
100%. As we said before, Rousey SUCKS at it. Rock/Austin were the two absolute best at it. You have to open yourself up. It's how both guys get over.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Rock and Austin by the time they were in that spot was also like 6 years more than Ronda has had.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad