Becky Lynch Thread

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Anyone else see the anti-smoking ad that ran during Raw this week?

Showed a first-person POV of some girl trying out at the WWE performance center, getting put through drills by Becky.

BUT WAIT.

It started with the girl finishing a cigarette before heading in.

Needless to say she was struggling through the workout and Becky was looking all disapproving.

Smokers are jokers, bud.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Was she related to little lungs? He had so much potential and squandered it. He could have been a star in NXT and been buried by Cena, it sucks.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
D4A97A1B-4E95-4A4D-8646-31F825BCFF0C.png
Tonga’s instagram

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Yeah. It’s just a fan art with current bullet club + OGs bullet club and well Becky and nia.
Don’t break your head.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Anyone else see the anti-smoking ad that ran during Raw this week?

Showed a first-person POV of some girl trying out at the WWE performance center, getting put through drills by Becky.

BUT WAIT.

It started with the girl finishing a cigarette before heading in.

Needless to say she was struggling through the workout and Becky was looking all disapproving.

Smokers are jokers, bud.

I think I saw part of it once.

At the end she just says that she thought you had what it takes.

It's one thing to go on this ride with Becky. You see that? I would never want to disappoint The Man.

Reactions: GarbageGoal

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
****** awesome. Just watched it. The bit at the end about 'taking a beating' especially was gold.

@ColePens, @Scandale du Jour . . . do yourselves a favor . . . skip the Pens pregame and watch this . . . and, if it runs into the 1st period, well, no loss . . . :baghead:

These Chronicle thingys are awesome. They blur the line between reality and fiction very well.

Becky is so smart and interesting to listen to. Push her to the moon, Vince.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I like how the camera man when she sees the poster is almost definitely Xavier Woods

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
These Chronicle thingys are awesome. They blur the line between reality and fiction very well.

Becky is so smart and interesting to listen to. Push her to the moon, Vince.

Totally agree man. It blurs the line in the right way, though. It gives smart fans a taste but it keeps things kayfabe, too. It's important to do that the right way. CM Punk is the perfect example of blurred lines but in the right way. The Seth promo is the wrong way to do it. That would have really confused anyone who wants to suspend belief just for the entertainment.

Becky tells a tale of the triumph as she returns. CM Punk told the tale of frustration with not being the top guy. Seth unfortunately told a tale of a shit program. :laugh:

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
One of the best things about Becky and women’s wrestling in general right now is that she is proving how all they needed to do was to give their talented roster some meaningful time and good booking.

It never needed their forced “evolution” marketing garbage. Just let your top ladies work and look how hot the product is on the women’s side.

It could be even hotter if they took the handcuffs off some of their other big talents like Sasha.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad