Becky Lynch Thread

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
You'd think when you rupture a titty, you'd probably make them a bit smaller. Nope, those things look uncomfortable as hell, and they're mighty distracting... and not in a good way.

I agree. They're really really distracting and I'must personally not drawn to them in any way. They're comically grossly large.

Obviously she's free to do what she wants but they're just...so in your face.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I agree. They're really really distracting and I'must personally not drawn to them in any way. They're comically grossly large.

Obviously she's free to do what she wants but they're just...so in your face.

I think this is a fair topic to discuss as look is a big part of a wrestler. As long as we keep it respectable and within site rules, I must add.

I'm with you on your take. Sometimes when I see that, it actually takes me out of the fake world I am watching because it looks so ridiculous. I think that's always been the appeal of an AJ Lee or Becky is that they look about as natural of a human being while being insane athletes at the same time.

In fact, I sort of hate when the women are called up from NXT because they instantly get extensions and a strange colored dye in their hair. It's like Vince sits there and tells them to do it as soon as they hit the main. I want wrestling to feel real and look matters, IMO. When I see Flair now, I just almost get disgusted by that because she is one hell of an athlete. It just looks so damn fake that I want to hate her.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I think this is a fair topic to discuss as look is a big part of a wrestler. As long as we keep it respectable and within site rules, I must add.

I'm with you on your take. Sometimes when I see that, it actually takes me out of the fake world I am watching because it looks so ridiculous. I think that's always been the appeal of an AJ Lee or Becky is that they look about as natural of a human being while being insane athletes at the same time.

In fact, I sort of hate when the women are called up from NXT because they instantly get extensions and a strange colored dye in their hair. It's like Vince sits there and tells them to do it as soon as they hit the main. I want wrestling to feel real and look matters, IMO. When I see Flair now, I just almost get disgusted by that because she is one hell of an athlete. It just looks so damn fake that I want to hate her.
This is my take as well. I think Charlotte can be an absolute babe, her physique is insane. She’s jacked as hell, but her chest. It’s so distracting to me. They look so painful, and like... super hard. There’s no give in those things.

Lana’s look great.
Alexa upped the dosage a few months ago, but it’s subtle.
Peyton’s looked absolutely massive in Ride Along, but don’t look nearly as overpowering in ring.
Nikki’s are decent.
Natalya’s are meh.

Charlottes are bad, though. Just not a fan at all.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
euhh.... yeah ok. whatever.
pic that has nothing to do with this conversation. i just thought it was cool.

becky.jpg

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
You'd think when you rupture a titty, you'd probably make them a bit smaller. Nope, those things look uncomfortable as hell, and they're mighty distracting... and not in a good way.

I seriously think there's going to be a match where she gets hit in the chest and one (or both) of them just explode.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
This same avatar I’ve had for like 8 years is from the same photo shoot. Becky was their manager.

You deserve full credit for being on the Becky bandwagon before anyone here knew who she was.

The most coincidental thing I found out like a month ago was her first United States match was in Massachusetts against a girl who went by the ring name Amber that worked in my building.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don't know if it was the podcast with Jericho or Austin, but WWE wasn't even Becky's goal. Her aim was TNA. And couldn't get in.

Reactions: GarbageGoal

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Did they sign Veda Scott yet? She's got the most same-look as her. And she's good, too.

I think Veda is only in Shimmer now. Taelor Hendrix was a redhead in TNA and I thought she was pretty good. She was wearing the green “River Dance” era costume too I think at the time lol.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Becky was on Ariel Helwani's MMA show today. She kind of did it in kayfabe at first like most of her interviews but dropped it after a bit. It was also on the phone and she was being Oy-rish as hell so it made it hard to hear.

Probably the most notable thing was she said she blacked out after Jax's punch and was on auto-pilot and doesn't remember anything from the bloody post brawl victory lap and had to spend the night in the hospital.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad