Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
3B636612-52FE-4909-A771-4556B27E3558.jpeg

Reactions: Rooh

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
1. Every year we complain about referees in the playoffs to a point that it's become a lazy cliche. Every year, just assume the refs are going to be terrible and it won't surprise. I'm at the point where refs should simply swallow their whistles and only call penalties if they are egregious. Unless it's targeting, late hits, cut blocks, roughing the passers, etc, just don't call anything in the playoffs and let the teams play.

2. LMFAO at Cincinnati. All week Cincinnati and their backers have been talking shat about K.C. (hey Cincinnati mayor, you still want Burrows to take that paternity test?) and they can't back up the trash talk. Maybe next year, Bungles and their fans should keep their mouths shut until after the game.

3. I still despise the Cowboys more than I do the 49ers but today's performance by the Bay Area team made me lose a lot of respect for that team.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
One of the dumbest plays I've ever seen in playoff football.
That was a dive 58 barely touched Mahomes. The Refs absolutely cannot make that call in that situation. Mahomes with the Oscar.

This is the shit that gets the conspiracy theorists rolling.

Imagine having to go back to Cincy after that

Like I said the Bengals cant bring him back

Trade him, cut him or if he has no contract let him walk

You cant have him back
No reason to cut a guy over a horseshit call.

That was about as obvious of a flop as there has ever been.

Anyone other than Mahomes or Brady doesn't get that call.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
That was a dive 58 barely touched Mahomes. The Refs absolutely cannot make that call in that situation. Mahomes with the Oscar.

LOL at the barely touched Mahomes

It was 2 hand push with arms extended 2 yards out of bounds

Mahomes rolling over on ground to make sure it was called was not a dive. Also, the Refs have to make that call, it was most obvious penalty and should be called 100% of time. Refs should not have right to decide what they want to enforce or not late in playoff games

A penalty is penalty and swallowing whistles to not call obvious after whistle penalty is not an option nor should it be as it would be open season on players in vulnerable position going forward

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
LOL at the barely touched Mahomes

It was 2 hand push with arms extended 2 yards out of bounds

Mahomes rolling over on ground to make sure it was called was not a dive. Also, the Refs have to make that call, it was most obvious penalty and should be called 100% of time. Refs should not have right to decide what they want to enforce or not late in playoff games

A penalty is penalty and swallowing whistles to not call obvious after whistle penalty is not an option nor should it be as it would be open season on players in vulnerable position going forward
You couldn't be more wrong.

There was not a 2 hand push 58's hand grazed his back and Mahomes flopped like a fish.

Ever heard of momentum? Sometimes these guys are chasing a player at full speed and can't slow down fast enough. 58 did nothing egregious other than his job.

Glad to know you at least acknowledge the flop.

Also the guy got injured on the play, possibly seriously.

It was a Tom Brady "breathe on him it's a flag" special.

Last edited:

Behn Wilson

Mar 14, 2002
Chicago, Il
Visit site
That was a legit call but refs sure did seem to be favoring KC. It was at conspiracy theory levels biased in the 4th quarter. If course from what Ive watched this year, it could just be general incompetence of the refs. The head ref even looked stupid.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014

I go out of my way to never gang up on you, but it was plainly the correct call. There’s no serious counter-argument.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side

You can't touch the QB out of bounds. None of this is new.

Behn Wilson

Mar 14, 2002
Chicago, Il
Visit site
2. LMFAO at Cincinnati. All week Cincinnati and their backers have been talking shat about K.C. (hey Cincinnati mayor, you still want Burrows to take that paternity test?) and they can't back up the trash talk. Maybe next year, Bungles and their fans should keep their mouths shut until after the game..
That Cincy Mayor was a douchebag and deserved what Kelce said though I feel bad for the Cincy players.

He is the biggest embarasment of a mayor that Cincy has ever had and that includes Jerry Springer who got busted writing a check to a prostitute while he was mayor.

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009

An embarrassingly bad take from you. That's a penalty at any time, in any game.

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009
I have learned by now that you cannot change anyone's opinion on the internet. You will just get the same point regurgitated in response. Except for Fiddy who just will not respond
Easy to forget, but all true.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
An embarrassingly bad take from you. That's a penalty at any time, in any game.
How many times have we seen that NOT be a penalty? I've seen it uncalled more often than called. It's reserved for only top tier QBs. It's a superstar call like LeBron gets.

How many times did we all bitch about Fields not getting that call this year? Too many.

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009
I will post stuff in response thinking can get a good debate and get the other person to see my side and they might not be correct on that particular point. Then come back later and see the response, often psychotic, and kick myself for posting in the first place.
Lol. I remember the olden days, where I would argue something into the ground, and of course no minds would be changed. Now I'm most likely to just make my point and move on.

Behn Wilson

Mar 14, 2002
Chicago, Il
Visit site
Lol. I remember the olden days, where I would argue something into the ground, and of course no minds would be changed. Now I'm most likely to just make my point and move on.
We had a little more debate and fun bantering on the old boards. Nowadays the responses are a lot more hostile. Wonder what became of Jim C and the gang.

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009
We had a little more debate and fun bantering on the old boards. Nowadays the responses are a lot more hostile. Wonder what became of Jim C and the gang.
I've lost track of most of them, Jimmy is still active on the 300 Level board. We stay in touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad