Status
Not open for further replies.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
It's the Bears

It would be shocking to see this end positively for Bears franchise

Probably end up giving him away and then having other players come forward attacking organization

What a mess of a franchise
They should take down that decades-old “Act Like A Dumbf*** Today” sign that hangs outside of the GM’s office.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
WTF is Poles doing? Pay him, you dumb mouth breather. Or Poles better getting a kings ransom for him if they decided to trade him (knowing Poles, he'll likely settle for 2 conditional 7ths for Ro).

Gawd, this organization is so effin' dumb.

Reactions: Pez68

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Off Ball LBs don’t normally get paid out the ass so if he’s being unreasonable then fine move him but I’ll bet they get something done
Rapoport is reporting that the Bears are trying to build de-escalators into the contract. Something no other player in the league at roquan’s level has. How are you seeing this as Roquan “being unreasonable” or wanting to be “paid out the ass?”

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Rapoport is reporting that the Bears are trying to build de-escalators into the contract. Something no other player in the league at roquan’s level has. How are you seeing this as Roquan “being unreasonable” or wanting to be “paid out the ass?”
“If he is being unreasonable”

Idk everything that’s being talked about or the numbers that are being discussed.

The de-escalators thing aside, (which he has an obvious gripe about) I just meant like if he wants 21+ mil a year then I think that’s unreasonable. Idk what the numbers being discussed are.

Reactions: ChiHawks10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad