Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
3B85DF4D-99B5-414D-BFAB-88D0A949BD68.jpeg
9ECD04C7-7A53-4915-B57E-D381CF07A05D.jpeg

Pro football talk

Idionym

Apr 6, 2015
Chicago
Fine with them playing hard ball with Roquan and potentially letting him walk (although it doesn't sound like they're really lowballing him much). 18m-20m per year>Elite off-ball LB imo.

plasmonresonance

Jul 28, 2015
Jenkins looks terrible
Thought he looked fine. His run blocking was very good from what I could tell. Got called for a cheap 'ineligible receiver downfield' on the opposite side of the field when the QB held onto the ball forever. I was glad to see him play as much as he did; wasn't sure just how ready he was considering the time he'd lost during camp.

Brisker is a player. Hope he doesn't injure himself considering how much he throws his body around.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Thought he looked fine. His run blocking was very good from what I could tell. Got called for a cheap 'ineligible receiver downfield' on the opposite side of the field when the QB held onto the ball forever. I was glad to see him play as much as he did; wasn't sure just how ready he was considering the time he'd lost during camp.

Brisker is a player. Hope he doesn't injure himself considering how much he throws his body around.
There were two plays where he directly was responsible for allowing a pressure on the QB. I was responding to those. He played better in the 3rd quarter.

plasmonresonance

Jul 28, 2015
There were two plays where he directly was responsible for allowing a pressure on the QB. I was responding to those. He played better in the 3rd quarter.
On one of those plays the LT got beat pretty cleanly, so QB was flushed to the right, into TJ's man. The announcers called out Jenkins on the play but replay showed it was the left side that collapsed forcing the QB right.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Liked Brisker

Sharpe flashed

Jones looked good.

Sanford was the standout.

Fields had two nice completions on underthrown balls that should have been picked. His footwork didn’t look great in limited snaps

Gill the punter was outstanding

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Joke league.

And they just so coincidentally scheduled for him to come back versus the Texans in Houston? GTFO of here, the NFL punished him around what'd make a good TV story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad