OT: Bears & NFL Talk 82: Playoffs?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saluki

Nov 18, 2017
670 the score website has one of the most precious, home cookingest, wishful thinking trade ideas I think I've ever seen in my life.

They suggest the Bears can trade for Deshaun Watson with a package of picks and a player. The player?

Khalil Mack.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Bears assistant coaches fleeing like rats on a sinking ship.
The writing is on the wall. Hopefully, Pace is under strict orders to attempt to fix the QB position via FA rather than the draft.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
670 the score website has one of the most precious, home cookingest, wishful thinking trade ideas I think I've ever seen in my life.

They suggest the Bears can trade for Deshaun Watson with a package of picks and a player. The player?

Khalil Mack.

If the Texans are trading Watson then they are rebuilding and have no need for Mack and his contract. So really stupid trade idea by 670.

saluki

Nov 18, 2017
If the Texans are trading Watson then they are rebuilding and have no need for Mack and his contract. So really stupid trade idea by 670.

What makes it even more silly (to me) is that Mack is obviously in decline. He's still capable of good things from time to time but not consistently. I don't think he's worth his contract anymore.

He's not a guy Houston would even dream about trading for one of the best QBs in the NFL entering his prime.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
You could not give Mack away to a team with that contract, much less get something significant in return. He's not worth it and signed through 24, Bears would have to eat a ton of the guaranteed money.

I don’t know what he’d bring back, but say there dolphins don’t get Watson.... I wonder if they’d be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad