OT: Bears & NFL Talk 82: Playoffs?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
I’ve always liked Brees. Had a potential career ending injury early in his career.... made a HOF career out of it. Has done a ton of work for the city of NO, especially after Katrina.

One of my favorite QBs.

I've looked at him at a different light after his comments about the flag and BLM. But no doubt he's had a hell of a career.

Reactions: Boqvy wan Kenobi

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
It's more the storyline being rammed down our throats.

Fair.

These days I don't really follow any coverage at all. I just wait for the game to start and then I put it on, and don't care for any post game stuff either. Haven't had cable in a while so not watching anything during the week either.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
At least we wont have to deal with Patriot fans when it comes to Brady anymore

Go Bucs then come SB go Buffalo or KC (I prefer to see Buffalo win SB this year)

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I've looked at him at a different light after his comments about the flag and BLM. But no doubt he's had a hell of a career.

Ahhh, that’s true. I admittedly completely forgot about that. By the time that took place my interest about non-Bears NFL news and what have you is pretty much none.

Reactions: clydesdale line

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
I like Brees and it's been about 10 years since he won a Superbowl. Great career and overall seems like a good guy. I have no hate for Brady either and for the guy to be competitive at his age, that requires a ton of work. I know he has a ridiculous diet and workout program.

jaysoneil

Feb 22, 2013
IL
People always going to find something to not like about someone.

Brady, Brees and Rodgers have all changed the game for the better. Bears fans hate Rodgers because he f***ing owns Chicago. Can't deny it.

Rodgers wins this one easily in GB. Josh Allen and Buffalo show their promising future with an upset over KC.

Rodgers destroys Buffalo in the SB, and Jerry Jones can sulk for picking up McCarthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad