Not open for further replies.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Ok, let's get your predictions. History says there will be an upset, but I see:

Bills over Colts
Bucs over Washington Football Organization Club Combo Outfit Unit Thing
Seahawks over Rams
Titans over Ravens (Crapshoot Game - Ravens are red hot, but I think Henry takes over)
Steelers over Browns (Covid week going to impact Browns)
Saints over Bears

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Re: Bears.

I didn't like the Bears chances at 100% health, but the loss of Roquan cannot be underscored. Add to that, his back up (Woods) is questionable. Mooney likely out which is huge.

As we saw with GB, it would need to be a shootout win. Bears would need to score big and I just don't see it with Mitch against anything resembling an NFL defense (not Hou, Det, Jax). That said, it will likely come down to D and hate the matchups and injuries.

Brees eats teams alive underneath and Kamara is the best receiving back in the league. The Pagano scheme with soft cushion and Trevathan, Quinn and Mack in coverage will get destroyed. Couple that with Johnson out and Vildor/Shelley in. Shelley was humiliated by Rodgers. Sprinkle in bad tackling by Jackson and the terrible communication between LB and secondary and it's a bad recipe.

Kamara is in and hearing that Thomas may play.

Deonte Harris who killed Bears special teams in the first game may play. A short field for Brees is bad news.

NFL is a game of matchups and injury attrition. I hated the matchups with Saints with the Pagano scheme and the injuries - particularly to Roquan - will be too much to overcome. Like any NFL game, it will come down to pressuring Brees and getting turnovers. Bears haven't proven they can do either. Mack, Quinn and Nichols have been wildly inconsistent on getting pressure and they don't have the strength in LB corps and secondary to blitz. 3 dropped picks killed the D last week.

Prediction. Another team puts up 30 on this D and Mitch is good for another red zone pick. Saints 34 Bears 20

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
OKdG401.png

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Roquon and Mooney are ruled out. Te'o activated from the practice squad.

Bears chances are all circled around a big 0.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Terrible on the refs and no reason at the end of the game for the bills to call timeout in order for the replay booth to do the easy thing and call for a review

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Wow. Just wow. We see a typical diva wr doing diva crap. Forces the hand of the oc and qb to ‘get him the damn ball’ and leads to a pick 6. In what was a 6-3 game.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Seattle’s offense is dreadful

related news - Leonard Floyd looks awesome. Impact plays on almost every snap. LA getting pressure rushing only 4 with Donald out of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad