OT: Bears & NFL Talk 76

Status
Not open for further replies.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Bears release Trey Burton. $4.0 million in dead cap. Bears create $2.8 in cap space.

7x401HR.gif

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Not that the Bears could get him, but Clowney is still out there.

A few players the Bears might be able to get that are out there:
Darqueze Dennard (CB)
Eric Reid (S)
Dre Kirkpatrick(CB)

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
They want a 6th round pick for him then go for it. No thank you if they want more otherwise.

If the Bears might be considering a TE in the second rd, then they might as well take one of those second send it to Tampa and get Howard. He's better than any talent that will be available in the 2nd rd.

saluki

Nov 18, 2017

Darqueze Dennard (CB)
Eric Reid (S)
Dre Kirkpatrick(CB)

They blew their DL wad on Quinn. If that bet doesn't work out the Bears are sunk anyway.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012

Darqueze Dennard (CB)
Eric Reid (S)
Dre Kirkpatrick(CB)

To be a rotational player? (or Quinn to be one) No thanks. Spread that money out for depth and the draft at this point.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
They blew their DL wad on Quinn. If that bet doesn't work out the Bears are sunk anyway.

To be a rotational player? (or Quinn to be one) No thanks. Spread that money out for depth and the draft at this point.

I wasn't even considering Clowney as an option for the Bears. Just stating that it's surprising he hasn't signed yet. The other guys listed I was considering as options for the Bears.

I know they blew their wad on Quinn and I know that Clowney is waaaay out of their price range.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
With no sports I have not been as invested in sports news , etc and didn't see the Tavaris Jackson news until today

RIP

Seems like only yesterday he was starting for Vikes in playoffs

Bears release Trey Burton. $4.0 million in dead cap. Bears create $2.8 in cap space.

Yet another wonderful Pace acquisition

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
ESPN2 is re-airing the 2017 NFL Draft. Yes, that's the Trubisky draft.

I don’t even want to watch a draft live.... but a replay of a draft?

I can’t even imagine how bored someone would have to be to rewatch the NFL draft.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
ESPN2 is re-airing the 2017 NFL Draft. Yes, that's the Trubisky draft.
The gift that keeps on giving......The Bears' 70 season quest for a replacement for Sid Luckman.

70. Years. 70....of complete and utter failure at the QB position. (McMahon was always hurt so don't tell me he was good) He never threw more than 15 TD in a season.

idontusethisanymore

This is joshprost99
Apr 6, 2016
The gift that keeps on giving......The Bears' 70 season quest for a replacement for Sid Luckman.

70. Years. 70....of complete and utter failure at the QB position. (McMahon was always hurt so don't tell me he was good) He never threw more than 15 TD in a season.

Hopefully Foles will be good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad