Battlefield 1 - Charging Tanks on Horses Since 1914

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I agree the fog is one of my favourite parts. It's ****in awesome running full speed at an objective having enemies appear from the fog and being forced to engage in face to face combat, without being worried about camping snipers.

That's true. But at the same time I wish the was a middle ground... There's a wall of thick fog 5 feet from you on all side... its just not super realistic.

Jack Bourdain

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 25, 2008
Bought the game for 50$ CAD. Waiting to receive my custom made PC from NCIX with a GTX 1070 and my Acer Predator 144hz GSYNC monitor. Excited to run this baby and see what the beautiful chaos of WWI looks like for myself!

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
Support players need to drop more ammo, I feel Medics are better at handing out health even if they do go for stupid revives sometimes.

Last edited:

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Support players need to drop more ammo, I feel Medics are better at handing out health even if they do go for stupid revives sometimes.

Definitely not enough support. Lots of medics, but it's weird, some lobbies I'll join and it's nothing but revives all around, and some I get dropped and have multiple medics just hangin' out all around me not doing ****. And it angers me because I'm a very aggressive medic, even if someone's in a rough spot I'll pop smoke and try get to em.

Harbinger

sing for absolution
Mar 8, 2008
Edmonton
I was in a tank and got worked over twice by calvary. Those ******* need to be less tanky and more fleshy.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Trying to use the flairs on the plane... Looks like it doesnt work.

Also, why cant i snipe like the pros.

:laugh: I hear you there. Every time I try snipe I get blasted by a tank that's on the other side of the map

Harbinger

sing for absolution
Mar 8, 2008
Edmonton
i wiped out three tanks while on horseback tonight. Having the ability to heal and replenish ammo while mounted makes calvary dirrty.

CatchyTune

JOHN TAVARES IS A MAPLE LEAF
Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
Anyone know the price of a single expansion pack compared to the premium pass which is $49.99?

I bought it for $64.99 (Canadian), but the SW battlefront pass was $69.99 and I think each single was $19.99, so you save a little buying the pass but it depends if you're going to play it for a long time

DatsyukToZetterberg

Alligator!
Apr 3, 2011
Island of Tortuga
Am I the only one that thinks that the multiplayer is boring as hell?

I found the same thing. I'm more of a Destiny/Halo/CoD player and when I tried the game out with EA access I didn't particularly enjoy it, I found it was waaaay to slow paced. I really only enjoyed sniping and even then I found it was somewhat frustrating.

That being said I don't expect to be some good after less than 10 hours of gameplay. I just feel as though the game isn't made for my ideal playstyle and that's okay. It is still a good game and hopefully it leads to some more creative FPS for CoD/Battlefield in the future.

Jack Bourdain

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 25, 2008
I played my first game last night. It was Operations (Kaiserschlacth or soemthing). It was fun, but I had no idea what was going on. Snipers killing me out of nowhere. The fog is intense.

Game is beautiful though, ****ing looks amazing.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Am I the only one that thinks that the multiplayer is boring as hell?

I found the same thing. I'm more of a Destiny/Halo/CoD player and when I tried the game out with EA access I didn't particularly enjoy it, I found it was waaaay to slow paced. I really only enjoyed sniping and even then I found it was somewhat frustrating.

That being said I don't expect to be some good after less than 10 hours of gameplay. I just feel as though the game isn't made for my ideal playstyle and that's okay. It is still a good game and hopefully it leads to some more creative FPS for CoD/Battlefield in the future.

Not me. I like that the game gives you the choice of the playstyle that you want to play. You can certainly run and gun in this game if thats what you like to do. Sure it can be slow paced, but only if you let yourself play that way. After a good amount of time getting to know the game and maps, I found it was a lot easier to run and gun.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
If gamers who generally prefer COD find this game too slow then that's a step in the right direction. Battlefield isn't supposed to be like COD. In fact, most of the criticism in the last few iterations from the long-time fans of the series is that it's been moving too far towards the COD model and away from the type of gameplay you got in BF2 and some of the other earlier games.

I also don't want you anywhere near my team if you only had fun sniping people. :laugh:

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
I played my first game last night. It was Operations (Kaiserschlacth or soemthing). It was fun, but I had no idea what was going on. Snipers killing me out of nowhere. The fog is intense.

Game is beautiful though, ****ing looks amazing.

You're going to get sniped out a lot especially as an attacker early on. It's really just about learning the maps so you can get to the flags while spending the least possible amount of time out in the open.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: