Dec 21, 2008
Canada
turkey pizza is delish
raw.gif

Reactions: bobbythebrain

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
I don't know who Bob was talking to, but I like that were talking about how a lot of guy in the locker room don't actually like Giordano and that for some reason he is some Lady Byng loved guy lol. It's nice that we actually hate a team.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
And now the only powering forward O’Slob does is straight to the front of the line for the buffet.

He had to pay twice at all u can eat the fat POS
Does he ever suck the Maple Leaf juice. Swallows it whole. He has a hate on for Edmonton

Reactions: Oilhawks

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
I am kind of surprised at how far some of these guys let themselves go after hockey. I know people that are just regular weight and have never had any health issues, eat pretty well, and have had minor heart attacks or bigger ones and needed a stent. OT , I know. I know genetics have a role too.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I am kind of surprised at how far some of these guys let themselves go after hockey. I know people that are just regular weight and have never had any health issues, eat pretty well, and have had minor heart attacks or bigger ones and needed a stent. OT , I know. I know genetics have a role too.
As pro athletes they eat a lot and well cause they burn it off. They retire keep eating what their used to and eat the foods they couldn't while playing

Reactions: Samus44

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
As pro athletes they eat a lot and well cause they burn it off. They retire keep eating what their used to and eat the foods they couldn't while playing
Yes, I get that (Consuming more calories than burning). It's not that many from what I have seen from a lot of former athletes. It's guys like Tkachuk I really notice lol

Reactions: B33K33PING

Perfect_Drug

Mar 24, 2006
Montreal
I think the Flames are likely to come out playing like jackasses tomorrow. All their smoke is about how they don't play hard or emotional enough, so they're certain to be running around.

Message to the team (especially Kassian) is to let them play like idiots so we can beat them up on the PP.
Refs and their "let them play" BS.

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
Rarely checking in on Shames empty board, the Columbus Jackets of Canada!

Now have they start to turn on their precious 4th liner Lucic. #small victories.

Need to crashing the net especially against Markstrom, his rebound control is a weakness at times!

Reactions: BoldNewLettuce

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
No idea how guys have been able to hold back the sighs for this long. I know I facepalm at a lot of his questions. Haha.

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
No idea how guys have been able to hold back the sighs for this long. I know I facepalm at a lot of his questions. Haha.
I think that is the first time I have seen an Oiler really give the attitude. I loved it, whether it was Jim or another guy he did that too.

Reactions: TB12

Skar

Jul 2, 2016
Boys will be well rested, practiced, and motivated.

Hopefully they can show up to the game on time.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Click media. Enter the entire tweet URL. Easy.

Easier way : In Twitter click the small upwards pointing arrow in the bottom menu below the tweet you want to share, that will open a window that says Share Tweet. Bottom left of that window press Copy Link and then simply paste it in here in the reply box.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Easier way : In Twitter click the small upwards pointing arrow in the bottom menu below the tweet you want to share, that will open a window that says Share Tweet. Bottom left of that window press Copy Link and then simply paste it in here.

Eh, I think just copying the URL is easier. Also works for like literally every form of media.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Eh, I think just copying the URL is easier. Also works for like literally every form of media.

Most media has the share option too. I find this easier anyway no need to copy anything. Just click and paste. Anyway both ways work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad