Pre-Game Talk: Battle of Alberta - Round 1 of 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Most media has the share option too. I find this easier anyway no need to copy anything. Just click and paste. Anyway both ways work!

Ctrl+L or Alt+D to highlight URL in most browsers, then hit Ctrl+C or X, and then you're already clicking the post box. It's less overall clicks.

But different strokes for different folks I suppose.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
NHL scheduling sucks.

Oilers played amongst the most games in the division prior to the 3 day break. How many games does the rest of the division make up in the 3 days? One.

Reactions: nerblet

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
I think I found an avatar for tomorrow’s game.
Is it bad luck to change yer avatar for a battle of Alberta?
C5103989-4BB8-45FF-AA97-35D7C9DB0E51.jpeg

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Poor Ryan has been enduring this shit the longest though, just from a sheer patience standpoint even a saint has a limit.

Nuge has probably answered legit over 500 of Jim's "questions". Smith's only at maybe 50.
The sad part is that this wasn't even one of his worst questions.

Reactions: iCanada and Skar

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
If $40 pizzas are your thing that is :thumbu:

The exact reason I won't order from them. I don't mind paying menu prices when I eat there. It's decent bar food quality. Not great, but it does the job. Plus you are paying, a little, for the atmosphere and to not be cooped up in your house. It's always easy to go to a BPs if you want to watch a game. But I don't really get their takeout strategy.

Every pizza place has a deal of some kind all the time. The prices Boston Pizza charges after the discounts for their deals are outrageous. I don't get why someone would pay a premium for Boston Pizza.

They are shady with their marketing. For their Super Bowl special you get a triple order of chicken wings. They give you 24 wings but it is a triple order because they consider eight wings to be an order. To top it off even though it is a triple order of wings they only give you two dipping sauces. Shady.

But I will probably go there for dinner one night next weekend. :nod:

FanOfSadTeam

Dec 12, 2010
Poor Ryan has been enduring this shit the longest though, just from a sheer patience standpoint even a saint has a limit.

Nuge has probably answered legit over 500 of Jim's "questions". Smith's only at maybe 50.
Probably why the contract negotiations are dragging on. Nuge wants no Jim questions. Management can't give him that.

Reactions: iCanada

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
NHL scheduling sucks.

Oilers played amongst the most games in the division prior to the 3 day break. How many games does the rest of the division make up in the 3 days? One.

Is it just me or does it seem that the Oilers never have games in hand on the division ever? Seems they never have the benefit of a light early schedule. Would much rather have the schedule back loaded so that there is an understanding of importance when the game is played.

Reactions: Oilhawks and Cloned

LMFAO

May 20, 2010
Kassian badly needs a spark... hopefully Tkachuk provides that.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Terry Jones, Jim Matheson, Jason Gregor are all awful jeez. Like when jim matheson always asks every oilers pick what their parents do for a living

Gregor is annoying in general but sometimes he asks decent questions especially with Tippett. Matheson and Spector are awful in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad