Who is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
I’ll make a poll later and we can see what the general consensus is. One of those lists had Muzzin as a top 20 dman LOL.

Rielly won’t come close to 20 goals again.
No need. You just said evryone other than leaf fans think that. Unless youre suggesting the NHL website and several other publications are written completely by leaf fans youre already proven wrong.

What goes on here on thisbsite is a joke and means nothing, so a poll accomplishes nothing.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
You're clueless bud. Brodie is a stud defensively.

But you also think points is the only metric that matters for a defenceman. And there is no Leaf homer here.

My god there are some hilarious takes in this thread, most by insecure fans and that's all I'll say.
Lol Brodie is a stud defensively? Did you watch last game? Did you type that with a straight face?:laugh::laugh: Hey look -1 already.

Reactions: Jimmy Firecracker

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
So you agree that McAvoy, Doughty, Theodore, Karlsson, and Burns are all better than Rielly?
It doesnt really matter if i agree with it or not, the very existence of it proves him wrong. I dont have to agree with whats written, because he said its only leaf fans that think that. So whether those rankings are good or not, hes wrong.

Reactions: banks

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Both are not that good. Thank god Barrie isnt signed for one that year year and nothing over 4.

Brodies contract is comical. His decline has been swift

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
It doesnt really matter if i agree with it or not, the very existence of it proves him wrong. I dont have to agree with whats written, because he said its only leaf fans that think that. So whether those rankings are good or not, hes wrong.

Poll is up

Namikaze Minato

Apr 30, 2009
Beautiful B.C.
Lol Brodie is a stud defensively? Did you watch last game? Did you type that with a straight face?:laugh::laugh: Hey look -1 already.
ABSOLUTE STUD DEFENSIVELY TONIGHT.
Sure its only one game but DID YOU WATTCH IT STUD DEFENCE STUD FORF SURE DEFENCE 1GAME STUD

Thats how dumb you sound basing your lackluster opinion on "Last game".

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
ABSOLUTE STUD DEFENSIVELY TONIGHT.
Sure its only one game but DID YOU WATTCH IT STUD DEFENCE STUD FORF SURE DEFENCE 1GAME STUD

Thats how dumb you sound basing your lackluster opinion on "Last game".
I've watched Brodie enough to know he's not a "stud" defensively. If you said he was not bad and average I'd have no issues with it, but lmao "stud"? If you think Brodie is a stud defensively your standards for defense must not be very high...

Just curious what makes you think he's a "stud" defensively? Have you looked at his advanced stats lately?

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
I watched his entire career, but continue living in delusionality.
Delusional about what? Neither player plays for my team, but I'll admit that the most I've ever watched Brodie was when the Flames were getting their teeth kicked in by the Avs and Brodie was horrendous.

Namikaze Minato

Apr 30, 2009
Beautiful B.C.
I've watched Brodie enough to know he's not a "stud" defensively. If you said he was not bad and average I'd have no issues with it, but lmao "stud"? If you think Brodie is a stud defensively your standards for defense must not be very high...

Just curious what makes you think he's a "stud" defensively? Have you looked at his advanced stats lately?
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

Future

Feb 8, 2011
Ontario
Brodie has been great so far. Played poorly the second game like everyone on the team, but been super impressed.

He defends odd man rushes extremely well, or has to this point. That’s something Tyson Barrie was god awful at - absolute deer in the headlights with no plan.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Defence: Brodie
Offence: Barrie++
Transition: Brodie
Skating: Brodie
Knack for horrible IQ plays: Both

Slight edge Brodie for me, but it depends on needs. Neither guy is someone I’d love on my team for 4.5-6 million a year. Brodie’s defence is underrated because he makes terrible plays in his own end more often than you want, and it leaves that bitter taste.

Reactions: Fig and Luckylarry

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
God awful defensively ? no, he was one of our best players against Montreal and he was decent again last night. First game against Ottawa he was complete garbage.

I wasn’t impressed with him at all vs Ottawa. Second game he was better, but that’s not saying a lot. I didn’t see much of the Montreal game so I’ll take your word.

Mar 26, 2010
I’ll make a poll later and we can see what the general consensus is. One of those lists had Muzzin as a top 20 dman LOL.

Rielly won’t come close to 20 goals again.
Agree that Chabot (total stud) is better than Rielly, but Rielly blows away every D man in Edmonton And it is not even close. The Oilers don’t have a D man on the same planet as Rielly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad