Lucas Chiodo- Columbus Blue Jackets
Jason Willms- Chicago Blackhawks
Matej Pekar- Buffalo Sabres
Maksim Zhukov- Vegas Golden Knights
Zach Magwood- Nashville Predators

JetsColts13

Oct 24, 2011
Barrie
Been looking at camp rosters. Believe Willms, Zhukov and Chiodo have returned as well. Just waiting on Keane, Pekar and hopefully Magwood.

haymaker22

Aug 29, 2018
Been looking at camp rosters. Believe Willms, Zhukov and Chiodo have returned as well. Just waiting on Keane, Pekar and hopefully Magwood.
Hopefully they are just brining them to main camp for the experience and than sending them back after.......

haymaker22

Aug 29, 2018
Just got word that Kai Edmonds has been traded to his hometown team the Ottawa 67's for a 7th round pick in 2020.

haymaker22

Aug 29, 2018
Colts looked brutal last night against a Niagara team that had all their rookies playing....... They were beat to every puck battle and thats why they lost 3-1. Refs were brutal as well so that didn't help at all. Brown with the only goal for the colts as he continues to have an impressive pre-season already with 2 goals and 4 points in 4 games. Next game Saturday against the Petes, hoping Pekar and Magwood are back by than, along with Keane!

JetsColts13

Oct 24, 2011
Barrie
Colts pulled it together last night. Looked much more Cohesive. Willms has really impressed me. Suzuki really good as well. Thought Zhukov played well and made some big saves. Nice to get a big win before the home opener!

haymaker22

Aug 29, 2018
Colts looked okay last night against a very young Peterborough team. Standout players to me were Hill, Wilms, Peca, Zhukov, Tucker, and once again Brown. Seems to me that Dale is going to have to keep juggling around the lines to see what works. Looked at times last night that the chemistry wasn't there for all 4 forward lines.

haymaker22

Aug 29, 2018
Joey Keane is still at camp with the New York Rangers, Zach Magwood is on a tryout basis with Milwaukee in the AHL, and Matej Pekar has been returned to the colts and will play in their home opener. Looking like at this point Magwood may be a long shot at returning to the team this season.... and if my estimates are right Keane will be sent back in coming days or weeks.

haymaker22

Aug 29, 2018
Joey Keane has been sent back to the colts this morning from the New York Rangers. He should be in the lineup tonight against Owen Sound.

View from section 9

Apr 13, 2016
Is Magwood injured or still at a pro camp? Just asking cause I see #16 in the lineup tonight and #18 not. As a Battalion fan I hope #16 stays for obvious reasons.

haymaker22

Aug 29, 2018
Awful attendance for the home opener tonight. I've never seen it that low. Pretty sad.
Doesn't help when they are charging $30 for general admission to a junior hockey game, just pathetic I could go to an NHL game in Florida for that price. The colts are one of the few teams in the league that don't have a ticket/food combo deal at games.....perhaps to why their overall attendance has been so low for the last year and a bit.

Reactions: colts3434

haymaker22

Aug 29, 2018
Colts used to get on average 3 thousand or more per game 2 years ago.... ticket prices go up and attendance goes down. Awful job by the coordinators of the team of marketing and advertising ticket sales.

View from section 9

Apr 13, 2016
Doesn't help when they are charging $30 for general admission to a junior hockey game, just pathetic I could go to an NHL game in Florida for that price. The colts are one of the few teams in the league that don't have a ticket/food combo deal at games.....perhaps to why their overall attendance has been so low for the last year and a bit.
North Bay = the same. No “specials” and attendance has dropped every year, this is year 6 in the Bay. Lowest in the league last season.

Attendance for the first 5 opening nights: 4236, 4086, 3764, 3080, 2843. Rather than an exact number, my prediction is a range 2250 - 2500, hopefully this is way below the actual.

Reactions: Colts 5656

Millpond

Dec 5, 2015
I think it was $18 for the exxy game we took in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad