Prospect Info: Bakersfield Condors '23-'24 Thread

jukon

NHL Point Leader
Mar 17, 2011
I think at this point their concern is losing Lavoie on waivers when we send him back down. All of which is virtually guaranteed because he would only play on the 4th line on the big club.

He might get a chance to play in the playoffs but I doubt during the regular season.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Man, really impressive season by Lavoie. See that he's AHL top 5 in goal scoring with 24 on 15.8% shooting percentage. Behind three veteran AHL guys, same age Kings prospect Samuel Fagemo, and tied with stud younger, high motor Logan Stankoven. TheAHL.com | The American Hockey League

The Oil could use a right handed mid-range shooter option...
Also it’s with Oilers draft pick Matej Blumel

Reactions: Behind Enemy Lines

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
I think at this point their concern is losing Lavoie on waivers when we send him back down. All of which is virtually guaranteed because he would only play on the 4th line on the big club.

He might get a chance to play in the playoffs but I doubt during the regular season.
Lavoie could get his shot next season. I can't see the Oilers bringing back Foegele at 3M.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Holloway will probably be out 4 weeks, the way his injuries go.

Big 6-1 win for the Condors. Rodrigue was in net and had 21 saves, Pederson 2-1-3, Wright 2-0-2, Holloway, Lavoie and Broberg all with an assist each.
Where is the two named poster that has joined this thread recently, constantly bashing Chaulk?

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
I hope they drop a lot of vets next year from the lineup Caggiula Grittith and Malone McKegg let our recent draft picks get heavy minutes and development none of the 4 above will do anything for the big club but stunt the development of others

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017

I'd be surprised if anyone claimed him if we had to waive him.

If you claim him, he can't play for your team this year and takes up a roster spot.

f***. I was looking forward to seeing Petrov get a shot alongside Gagner and our top forward prospect.
I would've liked to see Lavoie there, hes our most promising forward prospect.

How in the blue hell was the 2nd star of the game a defenseman from Abbotsford that was a -3 and had 0 points and 2 shots on goal in a 4-1 loss?
Was the game played in Abbotsford?

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Happy to see Campbell turn his game around in the AHL. He has been unreal the few games I have watched.

The amount of “Oiler fans” obsessing with him fail in the AHL was just pathetic.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Happy to see Campbell turn his game around in the AHL. He has been unreal the few games I have watched.

The amount of “Oiler fans” obsessing with him fail in the AHL was just pathetic.

I wonder if he receives a call up to the team later in the season once we have locked up a playoff spot. Not sure how the cap would work if we called him up but I would personally like to see what we have in him before kicking him to the curb.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
I wonder if he receives a call up to the team later in the season once we have locked up a playoff spot. Not sure how the cap would work if we called him up but I would personally like to see what we have in him before kicking him to the curb.
I would also like to see it but with Pickard playing so well I don’t know if they want to shake up the locker room like that.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: