Prospect Info: Bakersfield Condors '17-18 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
hey guys, just checking in on one of my favs Caleb Jones....how has he looked in the preseason? also, any chance he gets a call up this year at some point? thanks my brothers/sisters from the North!

My completely unreliable opinion is that he gets 5-8 games this year, but spends the majority in the minors, with his eyes on fighting for 6/7 in 19-20.

Reactions: AmericanDream

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Esposito doesn't actually look that bad, not going to lie. Seems like he could be good for us down there.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Bakersfield switched to the Oilers' new colours for this season. I wasn't aware of that.

The new navy jersey looks pretty decent.

Last edited:
Reactions: CycloneSweep

BarDownBobo

Oct 19, 2012
City of Champions
Esposito doesn't actually look that bad, not going to lie. Seems like he could be good for us down there.
He really stood out when I watched a couple Harvard games to see Marino a couple years ago. I was surprised he didn't put up bigger numbers last year. I know a lot of people saw his relatives and cried nepotism, but from what I saw he was a very solid player and should be a good long term AHLer.

BarDownBobo

Oct 19, 2012
City of Champions
To those of you watching, how's the video quality? Really thinking of purchasing AHL Live this year with the huge reduction in pricing, wanted to check it out tonight to see how it is but wasn't able to get home in time.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
To those of you watching, how's the video quality? Really thinking of purchasing AHL Live this year with the huge reduction in pricing, wanted to check it out tonight to see how it is but wasn't able to get home in time.

Looks like that.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Confirmed Woodcroft either an AHL powerplay genius or McLellan is a fraud.

Imagine if Todd gets canned and Jay replaces him and our PP at the NHL level becomes Boss! :lol:

The Condors' Twitter has posted videos of all seven goals. The PP is deadly. A mix of left and right shots on the ice at the same time, and a good set up. Wild concept.

Bakersfield Condors (@Condors) | Twitter

You mean you can actually do that? Quick, someone get a memo to Todd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad