Prospect Info: Bakersfield Condors '17-18 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
According to the Condors instagram, Ryan Hamilton has retired from pro hockey and been named a scout with the Sharks organization.

Good soldier. Short on talent, long on effort.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I've got to say that I liked what I heard from Woodcroft in his rookie camp interview.
He seems like a legit smart dude but the PP was his kryptonite. Players seem to like him. He is calm, collected and well spoken. And when you ask him questions he actually seems to answer truthfully and not try and redirect.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
He seems like a legit smart dude but the PP was his kryptonite. Players seem to like him. He is calm, collected and well spoken. And when you ask him questions he actually seems to answer truthfully and not try and redirect.

He might be better suited as a head coach with sharper systems guys to lean on as his assistants.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
I've got to say that I liked what I heard from Woodcroft in his rookie camp interview.

Actually I was thinking the same thing. He handles himself really well and I actually enjoy listening to his answers.
Here's hoping he can find success in Bakersfield.

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
Actually I was thinking the same thing. He handles himself really well and I actually enjoy listening to his answers.
Here's hoping he can find success in Bakersfield.

Strange I find he comes off clueless in his interviews and despite the influx of talent I fully expect the AHL team to fail because of him.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Strange I find he comes off clueless in his interviews and despite the influx of talent I fully expect the AHL team to fail because of him.

Let me guess...you never liked him before. :nod:

I am more hopeful.
I agree with @CycloneSweep and @Bryanbryoil. The Head coaching job might be better suited for him. I certainly don't want to see him fail.

We shall see what happens.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Any idea what the Condors lineup will look like opening day?

Any ECHL promotions?

My guess is something like

Benson-Currie-Yamamoto
Vesel-Marody-Gust/O’Brien
Gambardella-Hebig-Malone
Polei-Larkin-Russell

Ex: Christoffer, Van Stralen, Callahan, Vesey, whoever else is kicking around down there on AHL deals.

Polei has a good camp, wouldn’t surprise me to see him earn an NHL deal this year. Plays like Kassian but more under control.

Jones-Bear
Lagesson-Lowe
Crevier Morin-Day
Stanton

More assorted AHL only deals

Whoever loses between Montoya/Koskinen
Whoever wins between Wells/Skinner

Reactions: LeafChief

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Condors won their first preseason game, 3-1.

Future NHL stars John McFarland, Braden Christoffer, and David Gust all scored.

Next preseason game is tomorrow.

PaPaDee

5-14-6-1
Sep 21, 2005
Saskazoo
I'm curious to know what the line-up has looked like in pre-season thus far, and if it's been finalized for the home opener on the weekend.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
I'm curious to know what the line-up has looked like in pre-season thus far, and if it's been finalized for the home opener on the weekend.

Lagesson’s been playing top pairing with Jones and from what I understand looking pretty darn good doing so. McFarland’s looked good as has Skinner.

Reactions: MisterD

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Condors won their second and last preseason game 4-3.

Callahan with 2, Vesel and Day also scored.

Skinner 22 shots, 19 saves

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
hey guys, just checking in on one of my favs Caleb Jones....how has he looked in the preseason? also, any chance he gets a call up this year at some point? thanks my brothers/sisters from the North!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad