Back in first place!

Jigger77

Dec 21, 2007
Montreal
Had a feeling that second goal would hurt Tampa. Those dirty goals kill.

Wonder if Malone is smiling now. He made sure everyone in the arena knew that went off his foot. Hate that ****.

Hope Prust isn't out too long!

bhuya71

Jun 14, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario
Saskatoon Blades ‏@bladeshockey
Goal! Darren Dietz buries on the rush! His 23rd of the year as it's now down to a 7-6 lead for Regina! #herewecome #BleedBlue

23 goals? ****ing impressive for a defenseman.

Subban's max in juniors was 15.

wtf 23??? thats crazy... i am trying to find comparable totals...but i guess he's an overage so more impressive numebers

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
On unrelated note I freaking hate the schedule.
So tired of those games in hands for Boston.
It's not decreasing.
Tomorrow we'll have played 4 more games.

WTF

Bruins have a pretty crazy month of April. A game every second day.
I think we have two -two days off- periods.

No problem with Bruins being 4 games in hand by tomorrow. They'll have a very tough April.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
the evolution of G.Dumont

605377_gabriel_dumont_petite.jpg

PC_110316_64454_dumont-gabriel_sn635.jpg

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Well he definitely should get one on the first since he is the one that took the puck off the defender before Markov grabbed it and fed it to Pleks.

Unless Ryder's stick never actually touched the pick and just took out the stick?

I don't think he ever touched it personally. He took out the stick as you wrote.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Prust is a utility player in the best way. He's basically the reason such a term was existed. He does a little bit of everything and fills whatever hole the team has, without excelling at one thing (compared to someone like Desharnais or Ryder with a clearly defined role)

He's an asset that makes things happen, but he's clearly not here to singlehandedly win games.

That is where you are wrong.

You look at a team sport and base effectiveness on the stat sheet.

Others look at a team sport and place a lot of value on intangibles.

Why do you think Eller has looked so well out there lately? Prust gives him room on the ice. Did you happen to notice when Armstrong took his place on that line at the end? Discombobulated.

You will miss Prust if he is out for any length of time. Because the Habs will miss what he brings to the TEAM.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
wtf 23??? thats crazy... i am trying to find comparable totals...but i guess he's an overage so more impressive numebers

Dietz is not an overager, so yes, very impressive.

Why do you think Eller has looked so well out there lately? Prust gives him room on the ice. Did you happen to notice when Armstrong took his place on that line at the end? Discombobulated.

Armstrong is barely a NHLer and that was probably the first time he played with Galchenyuk and Eller this season. No wonder it looked discombobulated a bit.

leopod

Apr 6, 2011
At the end of the day all teams play 48.

Boston's schedule seems quite cut perfectly. 1 game every other day til the end the season, while they had a nice 2-3 games per week at the beginning. They'll have perfect rhythm to start off the playoffs. Again, just saying. #wwe.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
Victor Hedman is a physical talent, but he plays like just another unimpressive mediocre player.

He has cement in his skates. Our small quick guys eat him up.

Desjardins was badly exposed in the 3rd after getting almost no work the first 2 periods.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Antichambre bashing Ryder for no reason. He played well tonight.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Gaston therrien just said that if Ryder finishes the year with 45 assists and 6 goals, he'd be pissed. :laugh:

The whole segment on Ryder was idiotic.
They may have a point on his reaction after he was hit but overall he played well tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad