Back in first place!

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
It's clear they will want to win some games for him. And it's clear he won't stop giving them **** if they crumble because he's not there!

I'm not too worried. Moen can actually do a bit of what Prust is doing, he did it before. It's time he jumps in and does it.

Moen is nowhere near the level Prust is. Prust has twice the speed Moen does, and is a +13 on this team.

Hopefully it's just a week or two. Because if he's out for any extended period of time, we lose a really big part of our bottom-6. In fact, we lose our only legit "textbook" bottom-6 player.

PricePkPatch*

Moen is nowhere near the level Prust is. Prust has twice the speed Moen does, and is a +13 on this team.

Hopefully it's just a week or two. Because if he's out for any extended period of time, we lose a really big part of our bottom-6. In fact, we lose our only legit "textbook" bottom-6 player.

No excuse.

Prust spearheaded the team's reform. Let's see if they can fly on their own.

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
Saskatoon Blades ‏@bladeshockey
Goal! Darren Dietz buries on the rush! His 23rd of the year as it's now down to a 7-6 lead for Regina! #herewecome #BleedBlue

23 goals? ****ing impressive for a defenseman.

Subban's max in juniors was 15.

Damn, you're entirely right, that's crazy! Even for a 19-year old in the CHL. Dietz is officially on my radar.

I havent read whole thread, but are there any gifs or youtube clips of that kid behind MT in the ref shirt?

That kid was dancing like crazy any time he was on camera. And probably most of the time he was off. Too much sugar in that one. He crashed hard last night.

Dr Gonzo

#1 Jan Bulis Fan
Dec 13, 2009
Bat Country
LOL did you guys see this from last night?

20130309_jla_sv7_975.0_standard_730.0.jpg

Regaining 1st in the conference, come back win, pissing off a lost Nordiques fan.....

Best win ever?

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Prust has become a bit overated. Yes, he's good and I love the guy, but the way people are talking you'd think we lost Pacioretty. This team has overcome bigger losses.

Yes and no. He's obviously not our best player, both by his talent level or actual play. But, because he brings something in every zone, because he's so versatile and is the spark of this team, he's just really valuable. Like a Rangers fan said about him, he always bring something to the table and contributes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->